• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    Ok, I didn't know that. Wish you luck!
    Thanks a lot mate!

Comment

I'm in on the solution you find Rijk. I would be willing to pay extra to defray the initial costs to do a custom made wheel.

Comment

I happen to know where one is......

Comment

Originally posted by wspeer View Post
          Fantastic. Would you PM me the details please?

Comment

Nice! Make sure it's complete with hub, otherwise talk to me...
            Rijk

Comment

I am all ears

Comment

See below:
                Attached Files

Comment

... thats "all eyes"! :lol:

Comment

That's some real unobtanium right there. Name your ransom, er, I mean price.

Comment

See below:
                      Ah, this might be the mystery wheel. This one is counted for in the fifty, but was not installed on a car (That is what I think, but I could be wrong).

Very good that it is complete with the hub. Should fetch a pretty penny...
                      Rijk

Comment

In general, this is only good for the pre-airbag steering wheel cars. If you want to install it on a later car with the Gallardo steering wheel, you also need the leather steering column cover with the aluminum stalk bracket.
                        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                          Ah, this might be the mystery wheel. This one is counted for in the fifty, but was not installed on a car (That is what I think, but I could be wrong).

Very good that it is complete with the hub. Should fetch a pretty penny...
                          I don't believe this was ever on a car.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                            In general, this is only good for the pre-airbag steering wheel cars. If you want to install it on a later car with the Gallardo steering wheel, you also need the leather steering column cover with the aluminum stalk bracket.
                            I think the Gallardo style wheel is cool, but not as cool as the propeller wheel, but I don't think I would change it out. The Lotus style wheel is so boring looking and doesn't match the car in any way.

Comment

See below:
                              Hi there. The wheel looks fantastic indeed and it has the hub, cool.

I have PMed you, would you please PM me back with details? I'm really looking forward to your message.

Dear all, please don't forget I am this topic starter, so I have the priority here :-) :-) :-) thanks

Comment

Originally posted by a_o_w View Post
                                Dear all, please don't forget I am this topic starter, so I have the priority here :-) :-) :-) thanks
                                Hi Artem - The line was probably a dozen deep before you ever joined the forum.

I don't wish to start a kerfuffle but wspeer can do whatever he likes. However it turns out, it'll be nice to see another Spyker properly adorned. :^)

All - Can anyone shed some light on exactly why these wheels / hubs cannot be manufactured? What's the big deal? There is now a "loose" wheel and hub in the wild - what is stopping us from taking them to the right artisan or manufacturer and saying "copy those". With all of the technology advances, it ought to be a snap to copy it exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X