• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 20th Anniversary year

Happy 2020
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Thanks. I was thinking the same - 20 years from the initial start of the 'new' Spyker Era. And ten years since significant production was happening. Let's hope that something more comes of Spyker in the next decade.

I am still driving mine regularly and did a 100 mile blast last week in crisp winter weather - and thought to myself this is still the best car i have ever driven (and I've driven a lot!).

You are missing out Rijk. You can't wait for #307 indefinitely!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
      Thanks. I was thinking the same - 20 years from the initial start of the 'new' Spyker Era. And ten years since significant production was happening. Let's hope that something more comes of Spyker in the next decade.

I am still driving mine regularly and did a 100 mile blast last week in crisp winter weather - and thought to myself this is still the best car i have ever driven (and I've driven a lot!).

You are missing out Rijk. You can't wait for #307 indefinitely!!
      I know, I know, but here I am. Suffering under bad timing. But I have time. The #307 (Orange-Black Spyder) dream is not bad to have. Specially dreaming Lime Rock or Monticello....
      Rijk

Comment

This year Spyker is twenty years. on 17 October we should have a worldwide Zoom with owners and enthusiasts from all over the world
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          This year Spyker is twenty years. on 17 October we should have a worldwide Zoom with owners and enthusiasts from allowing over the world
          Hi Rijk,

Great idea! We missed you!! Hope all is going well for you and your family.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Triplitt View Post
            Hi Rijk,

Great idea! We missed you!! Hope all is going well for you and your family.
            Hi Scott,

Now that I'm not a Globe-Trotter any more, I seem to have less free time. It's all ass-backward...

Hope you are staying safe. New York seems to be a good place to be right now...
            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              Hi Scott,

Now that I'm not a Globe-Trotter any more, I seem to have less free time. It's all ass-backward...

Hope you are staying safe. New York seems to be a good place to be right now...
              Hi Rijk,

Yes, free time is definitely at a premium.

Good to hear that all is well and stay safe!
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X