Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've still to see one in real life on the road

Comment

King of Jordan and his beautifull wife visited the Spyker factory in 2005 together with Queen Beatrix.

Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
      Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Interesting photo's - thanks for posting

Comment

Totally agree.

What a beauty!

Comment

Well, here I go again

Not an everyday angle, I made this picture during the Monaco GP (2006) from a balkony on the 14th floor in the first corner. The sound of Spykers driving through the streets of monaco is unforgetable!

Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Well, Peter, keep going. Please don't stop. Beautiful pictures.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                Well, here I go again

Not an everyday angle, I made this picture during the Monaco GP (2006) from a balkony on the 14th floor in the first corner. The sound of Spykers driving through the streets of monaco is unforgetable!

Great photo

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
                  Great photo
                  Indeed a fabulous shot.

Comment

Today I drove to the east of Holland and between Hoogeveen en Oosterhesselen on the A37 I spotted a Spyker C8 Spyder on the other side of the road, so I don't have any pics This is the first time I have seen a Spyker so far away from the factory (about 100 km). The car was Black, had dutch plates and the front plate was a small USA sized plate. At the moment I saw the Spyker it just started snowing!!
                    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Really nice pictures.... all of them. And pterps, you live in Zwolle, than you now Vollenhove also I think. Really nice to see that people in the hood are here to find and see. And hopely I see a Spyker really soon, I sit in one of the F1 cars... pictures you can find by the tread of Racing... because the streetcars are beautiful and nothing can competite with them, not a Ferrari or Porsche or a other car

Comment

Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
                        Really nice pictures.... all of them. And pterps, you live in Zwolle, than you now Vollenhove also I think. Really nice to see that people in the hood are here to find and see. And hopely I see a Spyker really soon, I sit in one of the F1 cars... pictures you can find by the tread of Racing... because the streetcars are beautiful and nothing can competite with them, not a Ferrari or Porsche or a other car
                        Ofcourse I know Vollenhove, it's famous because of Royal Huisman Shipyards! Do you ever see any nice cars there? And I have been there in 2007 because of some classic car rally started from Vollenhove.
                        Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Yes... that was 50 m. of my house. I can see everything. And I work by Royal Huisman Shipyard, there came sometimes really nice cars (Ferrari's, Porsches etc.). And by restaurant Seidel, are also sometimes nice cars. But I don't see a Spyker here, that's sad. Maybe we can hold contact.

Comment

A yellow C8 Spyder has been spotted in South Africa. Can't remember where I read it. There were no pics shared there, but what I did find was a nice write-up with even better pictures from a member of www.rennteam.com

He had 2 test drives with the car, which apparently is a factory demonstrator only and a LHD (in SA they use RHD). It's supposed to wet the client's appetite before the ordered RHD-models arrive here in 2008.

Article 1

Article 2
                            Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:37.

Comment

Wow........those are awesome pictures at rennteam.com, sweet.

Comment

Another C8 Spyder with black wheels.

This one was done by Boulevard Customs in Florida and they also padded the hard top with upholstery to match the interior.

A big thanks goes to Boulevard Customs for sharing the information.

Comment

Working...
                                X