Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online F1 spyker magazine

Has anyone seen: Spyker Formula 1 Magazine

And, now that there is no more Spyker F1, what is going to happen to them?
    Rijk

I didn't know this existed! Great magazine and I'm currently reading some older issues. By the way, in a survey it said that Spyker Magazine is renamed Force India Magazine. So I guess it will continue under that name. It's really a great magazine! High tech and very readible for an electronic mag.
    ______

Mel

Comment

So, do you think that it is made by the F1 team? Impressive graphics indeed.
      Rijk

Comment

Yes it is made by the F1 team. The company of Michiel Mol (Lost Boys) made the magazine. And because he is still for 50% the owner of the Force India F1 team I guess the Magazine will continue under the new name.

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
          Yes it is made by the F1 team. The company of Michiel Mol (Lost Boys) made the magazine. And because he is still for 50% the owner of the Force India F1 team I guess the Magazine will continue under the new name.
          Glad to hear its continuing

Comment

Yes, glad to hear that. But it will be never the same as the old one from Spyker. I think that the Dutch people be proud that we had a Formula One team, but not everybody nose that. That's sad. But I had a question: They bring all the magazines of Spyker F1 Magazine on a cd/dvd, and if your member of that magazine you can buy one. I don't hear anything about that, or the magazine that's look back on the 2007 season. Why is that?

Comment

Working...
            X