No announcement yet.

Spyker Keydates 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh never mind the LM85 was introduced at the Jeddah Motor Show in Saudi Arabia. But that was at the end of October

Comment

Spyker Cars published the Events Calendar for 2009 on the official website.

I have added all new data’s to the list. Spyker Cars also confirmed there participation at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and at Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance this summer.

Comment

Wouter, Spyker is mentioned on the website of the Vienna Luxus Motor Show, but maybe a dealer will be there instead of the factory? I still think they should stay on the list

PS In Geneva also the C8 Aileron will be unveiled. And maybe only the C8 Aileron Spyder prototype?

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
          Wouter, Spyker is mentioned on the website of the Vienna Luxus Motor Show, but maybe a dealer will be there instead of the factory? I still think they should stay on the list

PS In Geneva also the C8 Aileron will be unveiled. And maybe only the C8 Aileron Spyder prototype?
          Yes I also checked the website..and kept Vienna in the list for now .
          Last edited by Wouter; 14-01-2009, 15:51.

Comment

AX Lover are you sure that the C8 Aileron “coupe” will be unveiled at Geneva this year?

The unveiling of the Aileron Spyder was initially planned to happen at Pebble Beach last year but at the L.A. Auto Show press conference Victor Muller told the media that the Spyder version of the Aileron will be unveiled at Geneva and that the first C8 Aileron’s will be delivered to America in Q1 of 2009.

As far as I know Spyker Cars has not given an unveiling date for the Aileron “coupe” or did I missed or forget something?

Comment

If I'm not mistaken Hans van Rennes says in this video that the production version of the Aileron will be in Geneva:
              Video: Wanneer komt de Spyker C8 Aileron eindelijk? » Autoblog.nl » Autonieuws van de straat

Comment

I have added Top Marques Monaco to the list. Spyker is mentioned on the official website.
                But I could not find Spyker on the Exhibition Floor Plan….so not confirmed yet.

The website also shows some of the (old) well known press photos of a C8 Double12 Spyder..

Comment

I don't think that Spyker was there last year.
                  The guys at SuperCarFrance.com always have this event covered with plenty of photos, and there were none of any Spyker.

Comment

The 2008 Q4 trading update gave confirmation that Spyker Cars will unveil the production version of the C8 Aileron at the Geneva Motor Show.

During the L.A. Motor Show press conference Victor Muller mentioned that the C8 Aileron Spyder was going to be unveiled at Geneva.

In the 2008 Q4 trading update nothing is mentioned about the C8 Aileron Spyder unveiling data… This will probably happen a little while after the Geneva Motor Show. So I have changed the comment behind the Geneva Motor show “introduction Aileron Spyder” in “introduction C8 Aileron production version”

I’m Really looking forward to see the final shape!!

Comment

AUTOGESPOT - Fotoverslag Luxury Carshow te Wenen
                      A spyker at the luxury car show in Vienna
                      Attached Files
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Spyker present at the 2009 Chicago Auto Show

Zeewolde, The Netherlands, 10 February 2009 - Spyker Cars is in attendance at the 2009 Chicago Auto Show from 13 to 22 February at McCornick Place in Chicago, Illinois, USA. The Dutch manufacturer of exclusive premium sports cars displays two models: the Spyker C8 Laviolette and the limited edition of the road version of its GT2 LeMans car - the Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85.

Spyker recently appointed Steve Foley Motors of Northbrook, Illinois as factory authorized Spyker dealer for the Chicago region. The presence of Spyker at the Chicago Auto Show marks the growth of the dealer body in this part of the country and Spyker's expansion of the North American sales and distribution.

For further information please contact:

Spyker Cars N.V. Lydia Altena, PR & Communication Manager Edisonweg 2 3899 AZ Zeewolde, The Netherlands

Comment

No Spyker C8 Spyder present in Chicago...is it to cold in Chicago for a Spyder?

Comment

Hereby a picture to proof that there is a Spyker C8 LM85 at the Chicago Motor Show.

blog.cardomain.com

I like the comment on this website : "Not many people think of the Netherlands when they hear the phrase exotic car, however, that small corner of Europe does have one exceptional vehicle whose US identity can be as shrouded as the vehicle pictured below. I have never seen one of these cars in person. My only experiences has been from web pictures, and in simulation mode on Grand Turismo on my PS2. Thankfully they have brought a couple examples of this car to the show, and I aim to spend some time looking them over. For those unaware, this car was the first widely available (in Europe) production car to feature a Mid Engined Audi 4.2L V8 engine, predating Audi’s own R8."
                            Attached Files

Comment

"that small corner of Europe".... what is he thinking..

Comment

Just found out this morning that Spyker's going to be there.

I'm going to the show this Monday, it will be the first Spyker I've ever seen in real life. Can't wait.

That dealership's not too far from me, maybe I'll rob a bank...

Comment

Working...
                                X