Push Buttons below center console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push Buttons below center console

Does anyone here know what the two buttons/switches are for that are hiden on the underside of the center console above the small open cubby?
    These are slightly off center to the right off the shifter rod, beneath the center panel.

TIA, Joe

Joe,

These are your car alarm settings buttons. You can find that in the manual.
    Rijk

Comment

i strongly suggest NOT messing with them. This is pretty complex alarm and resetting it could be disastorous. Don't ask how I know...

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        Joe,

These are your car alarm settings buttons. You can find that in the manual.
        Thanks Rijk!

Now I just need to get the temp dial light working.
        I pulled the panel, it looks like a bulb replacement may require removing the temp control dial and opening it up....All I could see were two small blue wires entering into the unit via a small hole.

Joe

Comment

Dear God son! just bring it in. There are likely a few other things they want to "update" along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
            Dear God son! just bring it in. There are likely a few other things they want to "update" along the way.

I wish it was that easy...I live 3 hours from the nearest Spyker dealer....Doubt they have much, if any experience working on these cars...
            I would, however like to know what upgrades are available or suggested.
            Working on the car myself is a piece of cake though, almost 3 decades ago I paid my way through college as an auto mechanic...Vettes were my specialty (ugh).
            I've been turning wrenches on my F40 all afternoon today..Damn Ferrari and their rivets.

Joe

Comment

If you really need the instructions on how to do this, I can send them to you...
              Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Working...
              X