2012 F1 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I want one!

Lotus F1 is seeing if there is enough interest to reproduce them for their webshop.

Comment

I'll take two
      Rijk

Comment

Looks like a real challenging track this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          Looks like a real challenging track this weekend
          Formula 1 comes to America! - Red Bull Racing takes first lap in Texas - YouTube

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

That was a very exciting race yesterday, I hope it finally got F1 a strong foothold in the United States. Interesting news is that the HRT team is for sale, and probably for a very low amount of money. I just hope Victor isn't tempted to buy it..

Comment

I was there! It was a terrific race, great circuit and very good facilities too. I wore my Spyker Formula One hat, and Spyker shirt too. I cheered on Force India of course and they did quite well.

Comment

How was traffic?
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

No problem getting in and out practice and qualifying days. No problem getting in on race day (literally no queue) but I went in early to see the Ferrari Challenge and Porsche GT3 Cup races. Predictable snarl up coming out of the race so I just waited in the parking lot for an hour before trying. I had a parking pass so didn't try the shuttles. Next year I think they'll be a lot more parking/RV type options in neighboring farms.

Comment

It was a brilliant F1 season and exciting until the end

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                      It was a brilliant F1 season and exciting until the end
                      Best season for a few years. And nice to see a Force India in the lead for a few laps. A heavily disguised Spyker is how I look at it. Next season should be good too - if Alonso has a slightly better car, and Hamilton gets a slightly better Mercedes, and Red Bull keep having alternator problems, and Raikkonen stays cool, then it will be a close championship again.

Comment

Working...
                      X