X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this #219 I guess?

https://hymanltd.com/vehicles/5690-2...ker-c8-spyder/

Comment

Here is some info on the VF Engineering Supercharger. And yes that's #219.
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

If I counted them right, we have 28 cars with ??? in the unofficial register, with 31 open VIN spots in the list between 001 and 244 (above it, it's a mess anyway and yes, I excluded the VIN-range between 071 and 079, as my guess is there haven't been any cars in it).

Comment

We came a long way but were able to spot a lot of Spykers

Especially the first 125 as we only mis seven of these (not countng #071 - #079).

Spykers are rare and build nicely, you can argue if you like the shape or the performance but you would have to agree that there is a lot of craftmanship and prestine materials to enjoy

Which will make it a car for collectors as well I think and that would unfortunately mean that these Spykers are in a garage and therefor hard to find. And that's why I think that quite a few of the ??? Spykers are ones we already have but time will hopefully tell.

Comment

Can I get some help on a Spyker I saw several years ago? I tried to mail directly to the admins. But it's not letting me.

Comment

Is this #237?
              http://konigmotor.ru/new-cars/37/100/

Comment

No, that's #263

Comment

I am trying to make an overview of the Spykers I have seen. I don't know the VINs of three Spykers. I don't know the VINs of the black C8 Spyder, C8 Laviolette LM85 and the C8 Aileron that were at IAMS 2019? Could someone help me with this?

Comment

Originally posted by DaniëlAdam View Post
                    I am trying to make an overview of the Spykers I have seen. I don't know the VINs of three Spykers. I don't know the VINs of the black C8 Spyder, C8 Laviolette LM85 and the C8 Aileron that were at IAMS 2019? Could someone help me with this?
                    Welcome Daniël,

The dark green spyder is Pre-prod #001 (#002 in our registry), the black spyder is #026, the LM85 is probably #239, the aileron is #251 and the spyder version of it is #250.
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Okay, thanks.

Comment

So, which Spyker is this? Albert is working on this... 178058602_2093552960786218_4021997314384809077_n.jpg
                        Rijk

Comment

Is this a recent photo?

Comment

The nose is widebody but the front grille is different. Normally it is a larger one with a smaller one below it but this is one grille; a bit like the La Turbie nose without the smaller openings around it but more rectangular and with the traditional headlights. The body at the back seems to be Laviolette judging by the small windows. Do you have more pictures?

Comment

Is there a VIN number for the B6 Venator now that it is up and running?
                              Rijk

Comment

Albert has #025 in for service. I just added the car to the register. Hans, can you make it a hot link? 243323702_2215634205244759_4545043877256688542_n.jpg
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X