#047 - C8 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #047 - C8 Spyder

... is there any evidence of this car? It was offered to me by VM in February 2006, when I decided to go for #045. According to paperwork I have from that time, #047 is a C8 Spyder. Outside color Dark Sapphire Blue, inside Cognac.

The two cars were only used as company demonstrators for display purposes. Does anyone know where they were on display? They both had 0 km on the clock.
    Last edited by amzamz; 10-03-2010, 21:01.

Number 5 in the currently for sale list fits your description. The link from Bach is dead, did you save some pictures LavioletteGT2R?
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
      ...did you save some pictures LavioletteGT2R?
      Are you kiddin' me?

9498401b_xxl.jpg 9498401a_xxl.jpg 9498401c_xxl.jpg
      9498401f_xxl.jpg 9498401e_xxl.jpg 9498401d_xxl.jpg

Auto Bach select: "Gebrauchtwagen finden" and then select "Spyker". This one does not show up anymore so I think she is $LD!
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Haha Well done!! What do you (and Amz) think of my theory?
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

This is definitely a below #050 VIN and she fits the color description Amzamz gave for #047 so I guess this could very well be #047

Comment

Spyker C8 Spyder von Spyker of Frankfurt.pdf
            Originally posted by amzamz View Post
            ... According to paperwork I have from that time, #047 is a C8 Spyder. Outside color Dark Sapphire Blue, inside Cognac.
            Are there any pictures attached to this paperwork you can use as a referance to check of the pictures from post #3 of this thread could indeed be of #047?

Additional information on the C8 Spyder that was for sale at Bach: Spyker C8 Spyder von Spyker of Frankfurt.pdf
            Attached Files
            Last edited by F Spider; 02-11-2021, 00:06.

Comment

Finally I found the pictures of my Spyker and I am quite proud of seeing it on the internet.
              I took those pictures of the #47 and it was indeed for sale after we aquired it from Spyker Cars NL. A french football player wanted to buy it but he could not get it registred in France that is why he abandoned buying this car.
              This specific Car was on the Geneva show in 2006.
              For more informations contact me and if you want to acquire it please ask i dont really like the performance of it, I mean the looks and the sound is awesome but it does not feel like it is fast and you cannot use the first gear because it is too short.

Comment

image_18192.jpeg Look what I found somewhere collecting dust !!
                Last edited by F Spider; 02-11-2021, 00:05.

Comment

Hi All! Long time no see in this forum. So I am the former owner of #047 and these pics above, were all taken in our garage. In one picture you can see our TVR Sagaris on the right of the spyker and in the other you can see our Golf MK1 GTi as well as our black Vanquish S in the background. So I do not know if this has ever been leaked but (what I didnt know) the car was a wreck before I bought it. I bought it with having the forklift clip the side as part of the IAA. After 6 years or so of ownership, the doors wouldnt close properly anymore due to the body flexing out of place slowly. I then went and had it checked independently and it was found that the paint on one side was 6 or 7 times thicker than on the other, indicating an accident. We immediately got in touch with the dealer where they at first made a big fuss about it. We then proceeded to take them to court and then we were shown the photographs of the wreck they had all along. I must search, maybe I find them on my other PC. We got all funds returned immediately and gave the car back. I do not know the whereabouts of the car right now but I thought id share this story.

Comment

Do you by chance still have the full VIN of #047 anywhere in your documents?

Comment

Working...
                    X