No announcement yet.

Propeller style steering wheel wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since there were quite a few people liking the steering wheel; i started to run out of hubs.. new stock is available !
    Attached Files

Comment

Another conversion has taken place with great results! Beautiful quality wheel with a much improved appearance
      Attached Files
      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

Looking awesome, Finally your turn-signal indicators see day light.

Comment

Finally, the proper steering wheel

After looking at envy at everyone with the correct steering wheel i had to get one. I contacted Jasper and he said he was the man to get the job done. I have spyker #096 and the steering wheel it had was a blight on such a awesome work of art. Even the turn signals weren't viewable indicating a rushed hack job on the other wheel. It was never meant to have that steering wheel.

It came out 10x better then i even thought. i'm very happy with the results. I suggest anyone with that solid giant rubber steering wheel contact Jasper and beg him to make them a steering wheel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	steeringwheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	745.0 KB
ID:	71026

Comment

Looking so

Comment

Very very nice transformation again and thank you for the kind words!

Glad to see that the quality is above everybodys expectations. A lot of work went into the details and didnt look at costs and no compromises were made on expenses.

Comment

This weekend I did a Lamborghini to Propeller steering wheel swap and it went remarkably well; even though it is a bit more work; the result is even better.

Comment

Are these still available? I just found this thread and I'm over here drooling!

Comment

Lambo to propellor upgrade done, although it was quite a bit of work.

The end result speaks for itself
                    Attached Files

Comment

Love it!

When I received mine and had it installed (easily), and finally drove the car with the intended steering wheel, I was amazed at how good it felt in the hands! The car handled better, too, with the correct wheel. I am glad I did this, and sorry I waited.
                      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

All, i only have 3 sets of propellor steering wheels left, so if you are interested; please send me a message or respond to this thread.

Comment

Jasper, I'm in for #162. I just got her today and as much as I personally prefer the Lambo wheel (#162) over the Lotus wheel (#113), nothing beats the original wheel.
                          Last edited by Matinik; 27-11-2018, 07:17.

Comment

Great; then this is the third Spyker with a lambo to propellor conversion! And probably the last.

Comment

2 sets are left !! Just finished another one.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Prepped last 3 hubs today, luckily i do have parts left here and there so maybe finish a few more hubs.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X