Here you go.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Thank you
      Olav

Instagram
      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

I removed http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...html#post19119 from the list as this one actually is #184 Thanx amzamz!
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

... if I am counting correctly, we currently have the following missing chassis numbers:
          3, 12, 22, 23, 25, 51, 52, 61, 62, 63, 71-79

81, 87, 101, 124, 130, 131, 133, 137, 142, 147, 158, 178, 179, 180, 192, 194-199, 204, 211, 220, 221, 222, 225, 236, 238, 242, 245-249

I suspect they may not all have been produced. Like 71-79 and 245-249 probably haven't. Not sure, why we see a gap at 194-199, either.

Those cars are likely to be in collections, almost never driven, and not serviced in the usual places...

Comment

Thanx for clarifying! I thought we were doing great tracking these VIN numbers but there is still some work to do! The owner of #022 is a registered member of this forum so we at least know #022 was build but we don't know what car it is.

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of missing numbers, I thought we were closer than that!

We've done better on Koenigsegg, only three cars left to put into ten available numbers. ;-) But then I guess that was easier (harder)?

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                The owner of #022 is a registered member of this forum so we at least know #022 was build but we don't know what car it is.
                ...correct, but we'd have to appreciate the privacy of owners, too.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the three missing consecutive numbers were never built, so the total of built cars remains slightly under 250. As far as I know only two cars are a complete loss....
                  Rijk

Comment

LavioletteGT2R could you add this one to the opening post? Thanks
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

LavioletteGT2R could you add an Aileron with unknown chassis number, please. I have posted a picture here. Thank you.

Comment

Nice find! I added this one to the needing VIN confirmation overview.

Comment

... I would see this as an unknown Aileron. Perhaps it is indeed just one!!! Why would one swap wheels? And that front grille still looks darker than usual...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by amzamz; 20-07-2014, 13:32.

Comment

Thanks amzamz for putting al the known pictures of this C8 Aileron together. I think this unique car deserves its own thread...

Comment

Rivets!

Comment

Working...
                                X