#014 - C8 Double 12S Black / Ruby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #014 - C8 Double 12S Black / Ruby

image_2096.jpg image_2097.jpg image_2098.jpg I found some pictures of a Double 12S on the Spyker website and wondered which Double 12 it could be. I noticed it had to be an early production model because this one had the roof airintake and the airbox which was later abandoned on this model. In the register I found: #014 Double 12S Black / Red. Given the fact that the color combination is right and it has an early production number I'm pretty sure these photographs are of #014. If there are members that have other photographs of this Double 12S please feel free to post them in this thread!
    Last edited by F Spider; 01-03-2023, 00:27.
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

And this car doesn't have any sidemarkers. That is also something you see on the early models.

Comment

Here are some extra pics:
      Autogespot - De verzameling van bijzondere auto's gespot door jullie in het wild!
      Autogespot - De verzameling van bijzondere auto's gespot door jullie in het wild!

It is on Dutch plates

Comment

And some more:
        Spots tijdens pinksterraces zandvoort 2008

Comment

Thanx AX

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post

This must be Trust CEO Michel Perridon's Spyker. You can spot him in the first picture (left with the pink sweater) . It seems he has changed the rims into Aeroblade's.

Comment

I don't think Michel Perridon has a Spyker. I believe this car belongs to Hans Hugenholtz.

Because I know that there are/were two Double12's in the Netherlands. One belonged to Harry van de Moesdijk (#069, purple) and the other one to Hans Hugenholtz.

Mister Hugenholtz also raced with the C8 Double12 R on Le Mans and he was/is also a large shareholder. And he was also (for a short time) CEO of Spyker Cars when Michiel Mol stepped down.

Comment

I was very lucky this afternoon. Walking in front of the Olympic stadium in Amsterdam is saw a black C8 Double 12S with Dutch plates waiting for the traffic lights. This must have been #014.

Let’s hope someone was able to take a picture of this car today and is also kind enough to post it on the net.

Comment

Lucky you!!

Comment

Found a picture of #014, looks like the car is on the Zandvoort NL racetrack in this picture;
                    Attached Files

Comment

Still registered in the NL.Thanks to the efforts of Evandaalen we know the VIN: 'XL9CA14AX4Z363014'
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Thanx Edvar !

Comment

A detail of this photo:
                          In the background you can see a value transport being carried away :lol:
                          The new way of stealing money

But I don't think they will succeed, because you can also see a police car in the background
                          Olav

Instagram
                          https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

... is that the one? Still on 56-ZL-DD number plates. (source)

image_10215.jpgimage_10216.jpg
                            Last edited by amzamz; 29-10-2011, 13:48.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                              ... is that the one? New number plates. (source)

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                              X