• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Someone here must buy this, I would presume!

Comment

• You've all maybe noticed I haven't been around for a while. Seems like Spyker has risen from the ashes yet again somehow. Came here thinking there would certainly be some discussion about this latest development, but surprisingly no.

What's everyone's take on this latest action, and what do we realistically expect?

Comment

• ... I assume, we are all waiting for news! No surprises, but small steps in the right direction...

Comment

• I would say that we need to keep an eye out for Pebble Beach this year and Geneva next year
              Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                I would say that we need to keep an eye out for Pebble Beach this year and Geneva next year
                To make sure, I'll check Geneva this year too

Comment

• http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/in...riors-all-time shows a nice little opinion article on interiors.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/in...riors-all-time shows a nice little opinion article on interiors.
                    Very nice article. Makes me want to add some of this to our interiors that inspire tread
                    Rijk

Comment

• Mr Gacioch drives the #092, the one i converted in Ft. Lauderdale.

Comment

• New article coming up soon with the #152 as the main character
                        Rijk

Comment

• ... nice article in Car & Classic. See here

Comment

• Not really an article, but Sam from SeenThroughGlass was allowed to drive a C8 Spyder

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I'm still very happy to Spyker getting ongoing attention and intermittent reviews. I truly believe these cars will be more loved and appreciated over time.

(This one could benefit from Jasper's tow ring modification, btw)
                              Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

• Too funny; they contacted me today about a steering wheel AND a tow eye ring

Comment

Working...
                                X