...oh, no!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...oh, no!

... oh! This toy wasn't good enough... (or was it the driver?). Aston Martin One-77 crash in China. (source)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 31-05-2012, 08:04.

That's a shame. Hope nobody was injured (other than perhaps the ego of the driver ).

Comment

This is one of the cars that CPP built....
      Rijk

Comment

Oh, ouch!
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Is it just me or do a lot of these supercar smashes seem to be happening in China lately?

Mind you having driven there.......!! On the road the law is that the largest vehicle has the right of way which I imagine can lead to a few games of "chicken". Not as bad as India though where lorry drivers(often off their faces on opium) drive the wrong way up motorways and dual carriageways. Not just on the odd occassion either, you have to dodge them constantly and it just seems to be accepted!!

Comment

The Top Gear India Roadtrip was the scaredest I've ever seen our three adventurers! :lol:

I did not know about China's "might makes right" rule of right-of-way. That might explain the difficulty some drivers from that part of the world experience when they come here to California, where even the locals have trouble figuring out which vehicle is stopped 'to the right' of the other, and so has the right-of-way.

Comment

I had to do a test and recognise road signs like this

to obtain this, my Chinese driving permit

I also had to have a health check and the car was tested.....no such tests required to drive in India, just bravery - or is that stupidity? It's a fine line!

Comment

By the way, I'm planning to drive the Pan-American highway next year. Will have to catch up when I come through California.

Comment

... most likely, your car will be stolen in Panama :lol:. From which end will you start?
                  Last edited by amzamz; 02-06-2012, 21:23.

Comment

Starting in Alaska and it will not be stolen....I have a padlock on the door!

Comment

Of course we will meet you when you come through Calfornia, Fiona!

BTW, you are probably one of the three women on the planet to have a flattering driver's license photo -- how ever did you swing that one? :lol:

Comment

That's not flattering.....I'm actually much better looking

Comment

:lol::lol::lol:

Comment

... it appears this fits into the category "oh no!".

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                              ... it appears this fits into the category "oh no!".
                              It really does

Comment

Working...
                              X