Reverse Order of the best car you owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    #28 Vauxhall Viva - my then girlfriend (now my wife) let me have this. For very good reason - it had NO redeeming features - it was slow, hated corners, noisy and didn't even have a good heater.
    .. oh, that would make a wonderful classic car these days!

Comment

Another Alfa Romeo: #5 Alfa Romeo 147 Selespeed
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
        Another Alfa Romeo: #5 Alfa Romeo 147 Selespeed
        I drove that car
        Rijk

Comment

... my #5 and #6 stand for 4 Porsche engines and 2 early Porsche Boxsters! 1998-2001 and 2001-07. Wonderful design, and I loved the driving until I bought the Spyker... but notorious on engine failure. A sudden loss of oil, which I had 2x, and cooling liquid problems. I will never forget the sound of deceleratin from 220 km/h to standstill by an engine that lost its oil within a split second! The rest was a burglary into my London house ... keys inside ... car outside ... security gates open automatically from inside ... how easy is that?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 04-11-2016, 06:24.

Comment

#4 Another Alfa Romeo. This time a 166 3.2 ti. With the nicest V6 ever produced: powerful, mini Ferrari sound and an engine that is also good to look at. Only 4th sport though as it almost made me go bankrupt. What a money pit
            Attached Files

Comment

#3 My current car, a Mazda 3 GT-M. Love it!
              Attached Files

Comment

#27 Morris Marina Camper. Other than you can sleep in it and cook breakfast in it, nothing good to say about it.
                Attached Files

Comment

#26 Triumph Spitfire

These have a swing axle that can send you spinning and flipping the car if you are 18 and untrained in these things. Here seen with me recovering parts post accident with my long suffering girlfriend (now wife) assisting.
                  Attached Files

Comment

#15 interim Saab 9-3 convertible.
                    Attached Files
                    Rijk

Comment

#26 Triumph Spitfire

These have a swing axle that can send you spinning and flipping the car if you are 18 and untrained in these things. Here seen with me recovering parts post accident with my long suffering girlfriend (now wife) assisting.
                      The hood latch looks salveable
                      Rijk

Comment

#14 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. The one in the background. Cannot find any pictures of it....
                        Attached Files
                        Rijk

Comment

#27 Morris Marina Camper. Other than you can sleep in it and cook breakfast in it, nothing good to say about it.
                          ... is that why the number plate is "PUN ISH" :lol::lol::lol:

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... is that why the number plate is "PUN ISH" :lol::lol::lol:
                            Too true!

Comment

#25 Merc C320

The day I moved to the US with wife and four kids I had to make an instant decision on a car. And MB were the only ones to lease a car to me without any credit history or a SSN!! But I had to live with it for three years - BORING!
                              Attached Files

Comment

#2 Again an Alfa Romeo. This time my beloved ' 68 Giulia Ti
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X