Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we know tha the beautiful C8 Laviolette XL9BA11GX7Z363166 is for sale?

http://www.dupontregistry.com

Comment

• No, thanx Wouter I added this beauty to the For Sale list !
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• For Sale at Expo Motorcars - Spyker of Houston:

XL9AA11G69Z363146
        Model Year 2009
        C8 Spyder
        Pearl White / Cognac /Black Soft-Top
        Delivery miles
        Link: Vehicle Details
        I'm a bit confused as the photographs of the interior does not seem to match the interior of that of a Model Year 2009...

XL9BA11G09Z363230
        Model Year 2009
        C8 Laviolette LM85
        Burnt Almond Orange with Gun Metal "S" logo / Black
        Delivery miles
        Link: Vehicle Details

Comment

• XL9GB11H76Z363085 now for sale at The Wall Street Collection: 2008 Spyker C8 Spyder, Red Bank, NJ, Convertible, The Wall Street Collection Stock: 6z363085

Comment

• The #085 must be a late 2005/ early 2006 car and not a 2008 car. The lack of central dashboard vent, confirms that.
            Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              The #085 must be a late 2005/ early 2006 car and not a 2008 car. The lack of central dashboard vent, confirms that.
              XL9GB11H76Z363085
              The 6 indicates Model Year 2006

Or did you mean: The #067 (post #131) must be a late 2005/ early 2006 car and not a 2008 car. The lack of central dashboard vent, confirms that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                XL9GB11H76Z363085
                The 6 indicates Model Year 2006

Or did you mean: The #067 (post #131) must be a late 2005/ early 2006 car and not a 2008 car. The lack of central dashboard vent, confirms that.
                I did not realize that you can look at that "6" to see the year built. I was just reacting on the interior layout. So, it is an early 2006 model, right before changed the interior.
                Rijk

Comment

• #091 again for Sale, on e-bay. This Spyker has only done 485. Buy it now price: $135,850.00

Other Makes:eBay Motors (item 150351989248 end time Jun-21-09 13:41:43 PDT)

Comment

• Can someone start a thread that shows how many times a Vehicle is sold and the mileage
                    from purchase to back on the street. seems like some of these units keep coming back
                    with less than 500 miles on them. This one has been with 4 owners i know of. It would be
                    interesting to know why they do not stay in one place for long?

Comment

• not sure

Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
                      Can someone start a thread that shows how many times a Vehicle is sold and the mileage
                      from purchase to back on the street. seems like some of these units keep coming back
                      with less than 500 miles on them. This one has been with 4 owners i know of. It would be
                      interesting to know why they do not stay in one place for long?
                      I am not sure the owners or dealers would want that.
                      I have my car for 48,800km and 3 years. first owner and happy.

Comment

• car 091 says it has a air bag steering wheel in the ebay add! I wish it did then it would be mine!!!

Comment

• It doesn't have an airbag Clearly the one who is selling this car doesn't know what he is talking about.

But maybe it is possible to retrofit an airbag? I have seen some low VIN's with an airbag. So who knows.

Comment

• I have been in touch with the factory engineers and it is to costly to retrofit a airbag steering wheel into the older cars.

Comment

• Too bad

Comment

• Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                                I have been in touch with the factory engineers and it is to costly to retrofit a airbag steering wheel into the older cars.
                                But you can exchange the three point seatbelts for the four point seatbelts. I think that's almost as save as fitting an airbag.

An advantage over the airbag would be the fact that you are able to retrofit the prop(ell)er steering wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X