My toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toys

Well I've been kicking around the forum for a while now and invited myself along on the factory tour so I thought it was time I showed you what I have.

Sebring SX

Toyota Sera

Baja Beetle - I drove across the world in this car and plan to do a few more expeditions in it

Porsche 550 spyder race car replica...a work in progress!

WOW!...stunning Sebring...and here I thought this was an all boyz club for some reason:lol:

Comment

Fiona,

Great collection and range. Looking forward to see you at the factory.
      Rijk

Comment

Okay, that's what I get for living across the pond... A Toyota Sera? Never heard of it. A Toyota with butterfly doors?!? Wild.

Comment

Nice collection you've got there Fiona. Love the sebring and it's plate. The Baja is cool too The porsche will take some more work I guess
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Very nice Toyota Sera! I'd like to import one to The Netherlands when I can afford it.

Comment

Thanks guys!

The Sebring is my baby, I've had it 12 years but it's just gone in the garage for some engine work and go faster bits so I won't be able to bring it to the factory (this time)

The Sera is quite rare, they were never sold in the UK so this was an import from Japan. It's only a 1.5 but has been a great little run around for the last 7 years. I have however woefully neglected it in favour of the other cars and it's now rather smokey. I'm told it needs new head gasket and rings. trying to decide whether to do it, put a starlet turbo engine in or sell it. So, reddingius, if you fancy a cheap fixer upper it may be available.

The plan for the 550 spyder is for something like this

but the Baja, or Pedro as he is known, is the real star of the garage. I bought him from california last year, imported him to the Uk, had him expedition prepped and then drove over 20,000 miles from the Uk to Singapore. I went through Europe to Kosovo, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Tibet, china, laos, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Then I flew into australia and shipped the car home.

With "killer", the Sebring in the garage I've recently been turning up at car meets with Pedro and the little bugger steals the show every time, upstaging some very flash cars! He has built up such a following with requests for photos and videos that I've now created a facebook page to post all the pictures and video from his travels and more recent events.
              Pedro, the Baja Bug! | Facebook

Comment

and if you're wondering what I'm driving to the factory in.....none of the above

Comment

Awesome car collection you have there! Your fixer upper proposal sounds very appealing but my recently acquired Saab 99 has been draining my wallet ever since I got it. So I have absolutely no money to spend for the foreseeable future, sadly. I hope your Sera will find a good home though!

Comment

... love the 550 Spyder project! I am sure that car will be fun to drive.

Can I purchase 10 minutes to be your passenger?

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      Can I purchase 10 minutes to be your passenger?
                      I think you can easily trade over here.

You 10 minutes as a passenger in her 550 Spyder. And Fiona 10 minutes as a passenger in your Bugatti

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                        I think you can easily trade over here.

You 10 minutes as a passenger in her 550 Spyder. And Fiona 10 minutes as a passenger in your Bugatti
                        I think that can be arranged. I don't expect to have it finished till the tail end of the summer though.

What Bugatti? Are you still bringing your Spyker to the Dad's Day Out event at the Top Gear track next month amzamz?

Comment

Originally posted by fiona View Post
                          What Bugatti?
                          I could easily reveal that. But I'll let amzamz present his other great car himself.

Comment

Originally posted by fiona View Post
                            and if you're wondering what I'm driving to the factory in.....none of the above
                            And I'll keep that one a secret for just 5 minutes as a passenger ... with or without rain

Comment

Originally posted by DavidMorgan View Post
                              And I'll keep that one a secret for just 5 minutes as a passenger ... with or without rain
                              Unfortunately that car is double booked on the 10th so is not available to me.
                              I have a couple of other offers of quick cars for the drive up there though, just need to pick one. I do have some lovely friends

You can have a passenger ride in the Atom round the Top Gear track if you like though. Just come along here on sunday 16th May:

http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...ity-event.html

Comment

Working...
                              X