2010 F1 Bahrain - (Spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 F1 Bahrain - (Spoiler)

Start of the new season, and what a season this will be.

For the first time I have too many favorites: Tactical Team Michael Schumacher/ Brawn, Constructor/Brand Ferrari with Massa and now also Alonso and Force India as the old Spyker team.

And I will root for Lotus, and even follow Bruno Senna. At least I don't also have to support USF1 (yet).
    Rijk

2010 must be a great F1 year. Love to see the Lotus colours on the grid. I'm watching!

Comment

Without any race results yet, I think these four (in random order) have the best chances to clinch the title.
      • Michael Schumacher
      • Fernando Alonso
      • Lewis Hamilton
      • Sebastian Vettel

Comment

Life here too

Sutil is the only one in the top 10 that is starting on the hard tires. I was hoping that Schumacher would be too, but apparently not.
        Rijk

Comment

Starting on hard tires should be a huge strategical advantage now that we have no more refueling.
          Rijk

Comment

So much for the advantage for Sutil......
            Rijk

Comment

But Liuzzi has take over his position as the first with the hard tires, but the distance to the front is already too big.
              Rijk

Comment

Vettel reports a loss of thrust...
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Is Michael still going to "catch" Nico?
                  Rijk

Comment

Ferrari 1-2

Schumacher 6

Force India 9

Lotus finished with both cars
                    Rijk

Comment

Tough luck for Vettel though

Comment

Great race for Alonso and Ferrari. He spoke well after the race.
                        Great to see the Lotus colours again and they both finished.

A little off subject .. I've seen mention of Lotus doing something with Saab
                        Well Spyker is already working Lotus and who knows later on.. I remember the Lotus Cortina was a mean rally machine in its day.

Shame Hamilton made a mistake .. proof he's human.
                        I never really liked Schummi and am not sure how he will finish this season.
                        But plenty of new cars, new teams and new rules. And the best is that a former pilot, I think it will be Prost, will be amongst the stewards when there is an important disciplinary decision to be made.

Comment

Great race and very impressed with Force India scoring points right away this season. Sutil would of been much stronger if he didn't spin for sure. I'm a die hard Hami fan so it was good to see him on the podium! Unfortunately behind two Ferraris lol

Comment

Turns out Vettel had a broken spark plug
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                            X