Official Spyker Owner Forum
 

Go Back   Official Spyker Owner Forum > Spyker Enthusiasts - Public Forum > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 13-01-2009, 19:34
bucciali's Avatar
bucciali bucciali is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I did not took these shots myself but would like to share the here, great shots don’t you think!? This time of the year gives great photo opportunities.scramble.nl/forum (Pictures made by nustyR)
The shots look great! But....how can the moon be so big in the picture? Has the picture been processed?

Anyways, nice thread you have started here. Wouter, your shot of the stadium chairs is brilliant! Very nice pattern. I love it when this comes out of very straightforward things.

Here's a few old ones

Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009 at 22:32.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 13-01-2009, 22:45
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
I did not make this picture.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 023_image024.jpg (110.5 KB, 6 views)
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 13-01-2009, 22:47
Wouter's Avatar
Wouter Wouter is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zeist, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,180
Nevertheless a great picture Rijk.thanks for sharing I had to look twice to see where the shadows were comming from
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 13-01-2009, 22:49
Wouter's Avatar
Wouter Wouter is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zeist, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucciali View Post
The shots look great! But....how can the moon be so big in the picture? Has the picture been processed?
I donít think these the pictures have been processed. The reason for the moon being so big in these photos is because the pictures were made using a long-focus lens (telelens). Probable a 400mm lens or even bigger.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 13-01-2009, 23:28
pterps's Avatar
pterps pterps is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I donít think these the pictures have been processed. The reason for the moon being so big in these photos is because the pictures were made using a long-focus lens (telelens). Probable a 400mm lens or even bigger.
I also think these pictures have been post processed, but so what, they look great and all the pics whe see in the magazines have been processed in photoshop.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 14-01-2009, 07:10
pterps's Avatar
pterps pterps is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Posts: 353
New day, new picture. 308 GTB QV in Maranello.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 14-01-2009, 11:59
bucciali's Avatar
bucciali bucciali is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by pterps View Post
I also think these pictures have been post processed, but so what, they look great and all the pics whe see in the magazines have been processed in photoshop.
Oh, but don't get me wrong, I think photo processing is part of the whole process.
I was just thinking about whether you could really get the moon so big on your photo, whether zooming in had created that picture. I have no experience (yet) with zoom lenses, but I am certainly intrigued.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 14-01-2009, 16:39
Spyker 007's Avatar
Spyker 007 Spyker 007 is offline
Spyker Owner #007
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
I did not make this picture.....
Google Earth picture of Zebraīs?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 14-01-2009, 23:33
pterps's Avatar
pterps pterps is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyker 007 View Post
Google Earth picture of Zebraīs?
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucciali View Post
Oh, but don't get me wrong, I think photo processing is part of the whole process.
I was just thinking about whether you could really get the moon so big on your photo, whether zooming in had created that picture. I have no experience (yet) with zoom lenses, but I am certainly intrigued.
Well it could be, sometimes in the afternoon the Moon is pretty big. But the combination with the plane is almost impossible, it would be very difficult to catch them both in one picture. And after looking at the photo again you can see that the surface of the moon (landscape) is diffrent in both pics. I don't think that makes sence
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15-01-2009, 00:23
Wouter's Avatar
Wouter Wouter is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zeist, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by pterps View Post
Well it could be, sometimes in the afternoon the Moon is pretty big. But the combination with the plane is almost impossible, it would be very difficult to catch them both in one picture. And after looking at the photo again you can see that the surface of the moon (landscape) is diffrent in both pics. I don't think that makes sence
The combination moon and plane is plausible. I have some similar pictures. Made 10 years ago using a 300mm lens, unfortunately these pictures are slides…so don’t ask me to proof it… . Because I used only 300mm the moon is not this big.

After bringing family to Schiphol Airport at 4 in the morning I noticed the moon was very big. I found a spot near the runway where I could catch the moon and landing planes in one frame. Because the landing planes use a predictable rate of descend and the moon moves very slow it was not difficult to find a position were the planes and the moon came “together”.

I don’t know if the pictures are authentic but using a very big lens I think it is possible...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.