Spyker rides in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker rides in the UK

... if you are a Spyker enthusiast, you can now get a ride as a passenger next Sunday, May 16 2010 at Dunsfold (England) on the track used in the "Top Gear" TV show. Two laps are GBP 40.00. See here.

Note: you have to be over 4 years old!
    Last edited by amzamz; 28-06-2011, 14:21.

Wow that would be awesome. A shame I don't live in the UK!

Comment

I posted it here for our friends in the UK. It is not my intention to tease you, Reddingius! I am sure in the Netherlands you will find other opportunities... I thought there was a similar charity event ....

Comment

I think Fiona will be there .. She mentioned some time ago that it would be possible to get a ride in an Ariel Atom ..

Comment

Oh yes! Also a Ferrari Enzo and many other fantastic cars though of course the best one will be Andreas Spyker

I will be there filming the action so will post the video on here.

Comment

... cars for Sunday include:

Ferrari Enzo (1), F50 (1), F40 (3), 288GTO (1), 575M (1), 512BB (1), Testarossa (1), California (1), 612 Scagliatti (1), 430 (6), 430 Scuderia (2), 360 (9), 360 Challenge Stradale (7), 355 (7), 348 (5), 328 (1), 308 (4)

Lamborghini LP570 SV (1), Gallardo (3), Murcielago (4), Diablo (2)

Alfa Romeo 8C (1)

Spyker C8 Spyder (1)

Tesla Roadster Sport (1)

Porsche Carrera GT (1)

Aston Martin Vantage (1), DB9 (1), V8 Vantage (1)

Caterham R500 (2)

EBM Tazio (1)

KTM X-Bow (4)

Skelta Spyder (1)

Ultima GTR (1)

Ford GT40 (3)

Ariel Atom (2)

AC Cobra (2)

Dodge Viper (3)

DeTomaso Pantera (1)

Noble 3R (1)

Nissan GTR (2)

Mercedes SL63 (1)

Morgan 8 (1)

My Spyker should be all right in this crowd!!!!

Note: you can be a passenger in any of the above 94 cars !!!... See here.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amzamz; 14-05-2010, 15:41.

Comment

WW: That's one veeeeeeeeeery impressive line-up!
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Holy %&#@! That would be impressive just to see, never mind for rides!

Comment

That's just the track cars. Thre'll be even more on static display including a Top Fuel drag race car and a Jordan(don't mention to Hans V-R) F1 car and of course my cars will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by fiona View Post
                    That's just the track cars. Thre'll be even more on static display including a Top Fuel drag race car and a Jordan(don't mention to Hans V-R) F1 car and of course my cars will be there!
                    ... your cars? The Sebring AND the Beetle? Or do you bring more ? Did you buy a blue ribbon ticket for the Spyker ? Or, should I take you through the back streets? I think nobody knows about the Spyker yet, except in this forum here...

I also heard that there is no more Internet sale for the blue ribbon tickets! They made a cut after 80% have gone. The remaining 20% will be for sale on the day. Long queues I assume. I am really curious...

Comment

Just the Sebring and the Beetle. The Toyota is sick and the 550 Spyder isn't built yet.
                      I'm driving the sebring down there, Mark, my engineer friend, and his family will be driving the Baja.
                      I don't have a blue ribbon ticket or any ticket as I will no doubt be too busy filming all day. Fortunately I know most of these guys through Petrolhead Nirvana so get a chance to go for a run in their cars from time to time anyhow. Some of them even lend me their cars I would of course love a run in the Spyker, maybe at the end of the day when the public have gone.

Comment

I haven't spotted amzamz' Spyker yet, but there was also a Laviolette

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                        Attached Files

Comment

... correct. The Laviolette was #186 (not 187 as I previously posted by mistake). I am sure there may be more pictures soon. The event was really good. Quite many cars turned up, and the passengers were all very satisfied I assume. Driving around the circuit was fun, too. ... and all this actually for a good cause!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by amzamz; 18-05-2010, 07:36.

Comment

Here you are:

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                            Attached Files

Comment

And here

+ YouTube Video
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X