Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #115 is for sale

List members,

My C8 Spyder is for sale. It is a 2006 that I bought new this past June. It is detailed on this site, with pictures. Nearly new. Current mileage is 1,997.

Contact me for additional details.

Brett

May I ask why?

Comment

Feeling the pinch of the economy, unfortunately.

Comment

That is very sad. We don't want to lose you. Anyway, your blue/ tan combination is very attractive. If I didn't have a Spyker already, I would seriously consider yours
        Rijk

Comment

That's really too bad. My friend will be pretty disappointed, because if I'm not wrong he lives either on the same street or close. I can't imagine there's another blue/tan Spyker in the area!

Sorry you have to let it go!

His dad has always wanted one in that exact color combo though, and the last reason he didn't get one was because there was another (yours) down the street! I'll let him know it's up for sale though, you might have some interest on that.

In fact I just sent him a text, and he's wondering what price you're looking for. If you PM me I'll let him know and maybe he'll "Spyk" up some interest with his dad!
          Last edited by AndyM; 14-02-2009, 06:55.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            That is very sad. We don't want to lose you.
            +1

It would be really sad if you would lose your C8. I really wish you a speedy economic recovery.

Comment

Thanks all. Doing what we can.

Comment

I really like the blue/ tan combination........there must be at least one potential buyer out there feelling the same.
                Last edited by Wouter; 23-02-2009, 23:48.

Comment

Wouter, it was the color that sold me, so hopefully it will sell another fortunate owner.

Comment

Working...
                  X