Kuwait Motor Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuwait Motor Show

Today the Kuwait Motor Show has opened its doors to the public and the first photos have made it to the web.

User Yo Ghurt on Flickr.com has shared his pictures of the show.

And Spyker is showcasing a beautiful white C8 Double 12. Ahhh
    I love the C8 Double 12 even more now

Great color on the Spyker! I had already seen it on a C8 spyder in the factory a few months ago.
    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Does the paper on the dashboard say SOLD? That is good news.
      Rijk

Comment

Yes, it sure does! Forgot to mention it.

When I saw it, I thought to myself that they should not have any problem selling in the Middle East, especially Dubai and the Emirates.

Photographs of cars being driven over there shows that they have plenty of money and very specific requests, wanting the newest thing before someone else gets it.

We're talking red SLR's, purple S-class's, Porsche Gemballa's in every colour, several Koenigegg's, plenty of Veyron's etc. It's good to see that Spyker now also is selling and in a very nice colour (IMO) too.

Can't wait to see the first pics of the D12 P2P driving around there. If it goes into production, that will be the model that will really sell over there.

Edit: The P2P is of course also displayed.

Credit: Yo Ghurt on flickr.com

Comment

Hey, you 'stole' my thread idea

Anyways, I was surprised that Spyker did not attend the Dubai Motor Show. Alot of the cars at the Kuwait show came directly from the Dubai show.

Pictures by bo9agr from UCP
          Last edited by basman007; 29-11-2007, 20:54. Reason: spelling

Comment

It does look in white.

Nice photo's by the way both of you - thanks for posting

Comment

Wow! Awesome shots! I love the front grill without the license plate. What a pretty car!!!
              www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

It seems like the cars call sign, the rivets on all fenders, is no longer on the car.

Comment

Working...
                X