Clear All

• It's all my fault......

CNNBC video
    Rijk

Hahaha..thats funny!:lol::lol::lol:

Comment

Indeed very funny!

Comment

Remember Kids November 04 is Free Track Day at Watkins Glen, join Rijk,The View, and NBC Affiliates.

Directions to Watkins Glen International

For traffic reports to the free track day for Obama tune to 88.1
        . Please consult a more detailed map for specific directions from your area.

* From Buffalo, Toronto, and points West: I-90 East to Rte. 14 South (Geneva Exit 42) take 14 South to Watkins Glen along the west side of beautiful Seneca Lake. 40 minutes from Exit 42; or, I-90 East to 390 South to Rte. 17(I-86) East to Exit 42 (Cooper Plains). Follow Meads Creek Rd./County Rte. 16 Northeast to WGI.
        * From Cleveland, Jamestown, Olean, Erie, Bradford, and points West: Rte. 17(I-86) East to Rte. 414 North in Corning (Exit 46 turn left at end of exit ramp). 25 minutes from Corning.
        * From Williamsport, Harrisburg, and points South: Rte. 15. North to Rte. 17(I-86) East to Rte. 414 North (Exit 46 turn left at end of exit ramp). 25 minutes from Corning.
        * From Albany, Springfield MA, Oneonta: Rte. 88 West to Rte. 17(I-86) West to Rte. 14 North in Horseheads. 25 minutes from Horseheads.
        * From Utica and points East (scenic route): I-90 West to Rte. 81 South to Rte. 79 West (in Ithaca) to Rte. 414 South. 30 minutes from Ithaca.
        * From Binghamton, Scranton, New York City, and points South East: Rte. 17(I-86) West to Rte. 14 North in Horseheads. 25 Minutes from Horseheads.
        * From Syracuse, Auburn, Oswego: I-90 West to Rte. 14 South (Geneva exit 42). 40 minutes from Exit 42.
        * Watkins Glen International is located approximately 3 miles outside of the Village of Watkins Glen. From Franklin Street in the Village, go South on Rte. 414 to the traffic light (3/4 mile) at the top of the hill and turn right. Go approximately 2.25 miles to the track (on the left).

Comment

They used to say: "It's the economy, stupid"

Now they have to say: "It's the stupid economy":lol::lol::lol:

(heard that one on NPR radio)
          Rijk

Comment

:lol:

Love the video!
            1934 - 1938 - 1982 - 2006

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...