Spyker to Australia (LM85)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker to Australia (LM85)

Hi everyone, my company is importing the very first RHD Spyker into Australia - already sold to a collector. Just wanted to say what a fantastic company Spyker are. In my many conversations with Mr Peter Van Rooy at Spyker HQ at some point I mentioned that my wife had just given birth to our second child - a son. Today in the mail I recieved a hand written note of congratulations from Peter and a wonderful gift too! I have in the past had and continue o have dealings with Ferrari, Lamborghini and the like and must say these companies stand to learn alot from the Fabulous people at Spyker. Out of interest we also have 2 confirmed Aileron orders for 2013 as well - cant wait to see Spyker on the road in Australia.

Guys, please "like" our facebook page that we have set up "Spyker Cars Australia / New Zealand

Comment

Lots of things to congratulate you with

First of all welcome to the forum, congrats on your son, the lm85 and the ailerons! Out of curiosity: do you have the VIN of the LM85, it should be in our register...

I can't seem to find the fb page you mentioned, do you have a link?
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Congratulations on all counts
        Rijk

Comment

... sounds great! Congrats! Do you compare the Spyker to a koala, a kangaroo, or a Tasmanian devil?

p.s. I am waiting for the picture of a LM85 in front of Ayers Rock then!

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
            I can't seem to find the fb page you mentioned, do you have a link?
            I can't find it either

Comment

Working...
            X