Swiss Alps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's one from my buddy Sherman who was on the trip:

Last edited by OnTheLam; 25-09-2012, 04:06.
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

I love the Alps. Really want to go back there and it is only ~600 miles away from where I live. All I need is a proper car to do it with

Comment

... wonderful photos! However, I need to go there once in a while, it is like magic to me, and - yes - the coming few weekends are very likely to be spectacular.... first snow... dry and very clear air... not much traffic anymore... and the good temperature in a Spyker ... let's see...

@ OnTheLam ... there must be similar roads at Yosemite or towards Reno NV. Did you take your Spyker there yet? Perhaps, by trailer for the "flat miles" ...

Comment

Indeed, there are some great roads in the western US.

A word to the wise, though, I do not recommend spirited driving inside of U.S. National Parks. They are heavily policed by "Park Rangers", which is a euphemism for "heavily armed and humorless turds," or something similar.
          Last edited by OnTheLam; 25-09-2012, 19:53.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
            I got sentimental about this trip and worked on another picture (only 3,000 to go).

This picture is breathtaking.

Tell me where this is, exactly, because I have to go there. It is now on my bucket list!

Comment

Awesome photographs fellas, thanks for sharing! I'd love to go skiing there some day, but I'll have to settle for my local mountains (Whistler, etc.) for now!

Comment

... oh, Banff, Whistler and lake Louise... not bad at all !!!

Comment

Nice
                  Rijk

Comment

... taken somewhere in the Swiss Alps. Where? The answer is actually hidden in the picture. What is it?
                    Attached Files

Comment

... I can give you a clue. It is not exactly the same phenomenon though... And this one is for Valentine's day.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cameogoat?

Comment

That's . . . not it. :lol:

Comment

"Cameogoat" is not a bad choice at all :lol:... 4 characters are absolutely correct, the "m" should be "rn" and the rest... keep trying!

Comment

... let's reveal the secret: "Gornergrat", near Zermatt and Matterhorn. The sun reflects in the metal characters on the train. Where is the Swiss precision here :lol:???
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X