Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
    A few more crashes and yours will be all that more valuable:lol:
    Do not Rule Out Fire!!!! Driving a Lambo is like walking in Southern California with a Magnifying Glass, Stop for a few minutes and you have a Forest Fire

Comment

Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
      Do not Rule Out Fire!!!! Driving a Lambo is like walking in Southern California with a Magnifying Glass, Stop for a few minutes and you have a Forest Fire
      Also remember at this time of year never to park your cars on top of any leaf piles

Comment

Yes, having had mine parked next to a bright orange Murci all day long (see pix), I can tell you nothing draws attention like the Spyker.

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
          Yes, having had mine parked next to a bright orange Murci all day long (see pix), I can tell you nothing draws attention like the Spyker.
          Where's the pic Brett?

Comment

... here is a Spyker next to a Lamborghini! Perhaps not the right one, but at least you can see the distribution of interest.

(perhaps a bit unfair, as the Lambo owner didn't open all doors..., on the other hand, it was a classic car meeting and the Spyker clearly isn't a classic yet)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amzamz; 03-12-2009, 05:30.

Comment

That's a Jalpa - hardly a Murci, had there been a Murci with the trademark scissor doors it would have made a difference.

Although I will say that the Spyker is certainly a sexy car which I would consider rolling art and the 'breittling' of the automotive world! There is no doubt about that - and when the car is exposed while parked it draws much attention.

Now I just gotta find the right one!!!
              Seth Rose
              www.ExoticsRally.com
              seth@exoticsrally.com
              2011 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally
              2012 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally

Comment

Originally posted by luigisk View Post
                That's a very nice car! Do you have some pics of it? Please show them.
                Here is one I had on my laptop at home, more in my office... Believe it or not - this car in 1988 had a window of over $100k, supercar status then....
                Attached Files
                Seth Rose
                www.ExoticsRally.com
                seth@exoticsrally.com
                2011 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally
                2012 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally

Comment

That is not a Jalpa!!!!

Looks like a Pantera.

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                    That is not a Jalpa!!!!

Looks like a Pantera.
                    bingo

The red one is indeed a De Tomaso Pantera

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      ... here is a Spyker next to a Lamborghini! Perhaps not the right one, but at least you can see the distribution of interest.

(perhaps a bit unfair, as the Lambo owner didn't open all doors..., on the other hand, it was a classic car meeting and the Spyker clearly isn't a classic yet)
                      Lambo, what Lambo:lol:...to be fair, that's not the hottest Lambo I've even seen, but you would think there would be one or two around the Lambo and a few around the Spyker vs people looking like they're falling all over each other to get a glimpse of the Spyker.

In the short time I've owned my car, I have parked next to all sorts of exotics, then let the games begin and it's truly 10:1 in terms of people drooling over the Spyker vs Ferrari, Lambo, Aston, etc.

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the rarity of a Spyker sighting vs seeing a Ferrari or others.

Comment

yep, I was wrong!

it really seems to be a De Tomaso Pantera and not the Jalpa. See comparison below. Pantera is on the right...
                        Attached Files

Comment

lambo

in #115 thread as well.

Comment

here they are

here are the pix
                            Attached Files

Comment

@ Last pic

The lambo get's more attention?! How is that possible?
                              Olav

Instagram
                              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                                @ Last pic

The lambo get's more attention?! How is that possible?
                                People wanted to check out what kind of Spyker that was.
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X