Karting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karting

Our kids have been to several kart tracks, but non was as nice as the one in Delft (Holland), with its multi-level indoor track. I have no good pictures, but I'll post them anyway to give you an idea how it looks like.
    Attached Files
    Rijk

I found a picture of the exterior of the building. The track is on all floors. On the right you can see a track ramp that connects the different levels.
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Comment

Very nice...I have to go there this year!

Comment

When I was there, you could only drive on two levels.. what a shame. I'm curious about the driving skills of spykerowners
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Looks awesome. At what age did you get your kids to try karts? My oldest is six and I am thinking to get him going.
          1934 - 1938 - 1982 - 2006

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
            Looks awesome. At what age did you get your kids to try karts? My oldest is six and I am thinking to get him going.
            8 and 10 was the first time. Now they are 12 and 14 and they think they are as good as the world champions
            Rijk

Comment

Thanks, the key is they have a good time and enjoy it. But it's good to see they are confident in their abilities
              1934 - 1938 - 1982 - 2006

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                Thanks, the key is they have a good time and enjoy it. But it's good to see they are confident in their abilities
                Yeah, our kids were watching the mogul skying in the winter olympics and said, completely convinced of themselves: "I can do that", "See that jump? I made just as much air last week"

No lack of confidence there
                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                X