No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
    Any developments since your last message?
    YES..... Thanks to SpykerX3 I am the owner of a Spyker C8 Spyder. Not the 85# but the black/ruby #141.

2173_image[2].jpg

Dutchdude
    Spykerowner #141
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
      YES..... Thanks to SpykerX3 I am the owner of a Spyker C8 Spyder. Not the 85# but the black/ruby #141.

[ATTACH]1895[/ATTACH]
      Jay! CONGRATS! That's just awesome!

Another Spykerowner to the forum looking forward to hear about your experiences, the stories about the modifications you're gonna make, the videos, the pics etc

So how many miles had it done before you bought it?

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
        Jay! CONGRATS! That's just awesome!

Another Spykerowner to the forum looking forward to hear about your experiences, the stories about the modifications you're gonna make, the videos, the pics etc

So how many miles had it done before you bought it?
        See: http://www.motorsportsofscottsdale.c...php?auto_id=60

At the moment i am in the South of France on family holiday. I think the Spyker will be on transport from the states next week or so.

SpykerX3 was a fantastic help for me the last weeks. He also tested the car for me. Without his help i was not able to buy this beautiful Spyker.

Dutchdude
        Spykerowner #141
        sigpic

Comment

So you bought the car without seeing it in real life? Talk about love for the brand!

I can only imagine the anxiety of waiting for the car to arrive :-)
          Are you having it delivered to your front door, with a big red ribbon around it??

Comment

Congratualations! That's fantastic news! Enjoy your holiday!
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Great to hear that you are no longer a "Future Spyker Owner"!

a Spyker is comming home...i'm loving it..and of course congratulations.

Comment

Absolute fabulous! Congratulations and special thanks to Dan for helping you.

Now let me change your member title from future owner into owner...

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post

[ATTACH]1895[/ATTACH]
                  Somehow I missed this string... Yes, Arnoud is the proud new owner of an awesome car. I checked this one out myself before suggesting it him. He had been looking for a quality car for quite some time and this one certainly deserves a good home. Strong runner and very well taken care of--until is drove it anyways!

I look forward to the stories to be told on this one. Great color combo. Loud on the inside and subtle on the outside. Congrats!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X