Forza Motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsport

I love playing Forza Motorsport 4 on the Xbox360. In the july pack they have added the Aileron to the game as well.

For a game the C8 SWB (LM85) was already quite realistic (relatively speaking) and you need good skills to drive it fast round a track when you have all game aids like traction control and abs switched off. But once you brake smoothly and use the throttle in a gentle and linear way, you can drive the LM85 pretty fast on the track.

I was really surprised how easy the Aileron is compared to the SWB. Personally I prefer the SWB as it is harder to drive it properly. But the Aileron handles superbly!

[ATTACH]11550[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11551[/ATTACH]

Me in action:

[ATTACH]11564[/ATTACH]

I do not know the game Forza Motorsport but this is a good reason to play it some day!

I came across these pictures. I looks like you can style your car in this game.

Really like this example; black side mirrors, black air intake on the roof and what looks to be a uni gray paintjob. This fantasy livery is based on the F-8 Crusader ... This color also reminds me of the 911 Sport Classic...imo the best looking 911.
    Attached Files

Comment

I created this one today. Inspired by Gulf, but that was obvious

[ATTACH]11569[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11570[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11571[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11572[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice,..love the Gulf colour scheme!

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          I love playing Forza Motorsport 4 on the Xbox360. In the july pack they have added the Aileron to the game as well.

For a game the C8 SWB (LM85) was already quite realistic (relatively speaking) and you need good skills to drive it fast round a track when you have all game aids like traction control and abs switched off. But once you brake smoothly and use the throttle in a gentle and linear way, you can drive the LM85 pretty fast on the track.

I was really surprised how easy the Aileron is compared to the SWB. Personally I prefer the SWB as it is harder to drive it properly. But the Aileron handles superbly!

[ATTACH]11550[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11551[/ATTACH]

Me in action:

[ATTACH]11564[/ATTACH]
          You have actually accurately described what its like to drive the real cars on a real track

Comment

My personal duo penotti livery

[ATTACH]11595[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11596[/ATTACH]

Comment

JP, I agree! :lol:
              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Off topic, a bit; OnTheLam, have you tracked her recently?

Dad and I are finding it hard to make the time to get out these days...

Comment

Yes, I had #083 up at Thunderhill in Willows, CA in late May. The car ran beautifully for the most part. It was 96 degrees and my oil temps started red-lining around mid-day, so I quit while I was ahead. I may yet want to put an oil cooler in the car, since I run a little hotter than a non-supercharged car.

It was a great day!

I also had #083 out for a drive with a whole bunch of Lamborghinis last weekend, on local roads. That was lots of fun, too, with no temperature issues -- I've never had a problem with temps except that last time on the track. I think I'm just getting faster and driving harder there.
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Great picture!

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

I have recreated the esses on the LM85 so I can give them custom colors now

[ATTACH]11847[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11848[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11849[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11850[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                        X