No announcement yet.

The (incomplete) list VIN #101 - #200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#132 could be correct. Because it looks like the car is grey. The green looks comes from the light I guess. And you could call the interior red or orange. Just a matter of taste

Comment

Yes I agree, the first picture is of a green Spyder, the second and third picture however are not.

I am confinced now that the VIN of the Spyker in the last two pictures is #132. I wanted to make a file on my computer for #132 to put these pictures in but found out that I allready had a #132 file with pictures in... I do not know why, at that time, I thought these belonged to #132 however...

Although these pictures are different from the ones posted in this thread, the color combination looks the same. Somehow that must probably not sound really confincing, coming from someone who thinks a grey Spyker is green...

Maybe it's best to make a #132 thread with all the pictures that I have in it so you can all decide for yourselves! http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno....html#post5633
      Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 24-09-2008, 14:32.
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I'm counting 58 VIN's in the 101-200 array! We're getting there, slowly!

And not even sure whether we have more VIN's in the register, but not yet in the list. AX Lover, can we expect an update soon?

Comment

I am a bit busy at the moment so I don't have the time to update the list. But I can tell you that we already have moren than 58 VIN's

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
            I am a bit busy at the moment so I don't have the time to update the list. But I can tell you that we already have moren than 58 VIN's
            No worries! I guessed as much. Plus, I know that updating is not quite as easy and quick compared to just dropping a reply on the board.
            I recall the 'currently for sale' thread that I started in my enthousiasm and that has not been updated for decades

Just wondered whether we had more than 58 (in the 101-200 range), and you've confirmed that!

Comment

Is it #142 on the paper?

Comment

#188 to be added in our list #101 to #200....

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                  In the past few years I collected a lot of Spyker VIN's and here is my list. I found a lot of VIN's on dealer websites, but also in press releases from Spyker. Or the Spyker calender I have. If you have more number or information please post it and I will update the list.

C-line register VIN #101 - #200

182 C8 Spyder Ivory African/Ruby Red, sold by Broughtons, LHD
                  185 C8 Laviolette Gun Metal/Tobacco, Broughtons
                  187 C8 Spyder Anthracite/Magnolia, XL9AA11G27Z363187 RHD
                  I noticed you were missing pictures of #186 (not 185) the interior on this car I was very unsure of when I ordered it and when it arrived, however it really grows on you and now I think it is brilliant, a very stunning car.

More pictures on FlickR
                  #186 - a set on Flickr
                  Tommy Wareham
                  Director

SuperVettura Sales Ltd.
                  London Road
                  Sunningdale
                  Berkshire
                  SL5 0DQ

Telephone : +44(0)7808 769235
                  Twitter : @SuperVettura
                  Email : Tommy.Wareham@SuperVettura.com

Comment

I think something is wrong with this link. It directs to a flickr-page. Not to the thread of #170...

Niels

Comment

Add #164 please. http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...ck-orange.html

Thank you!

Comment

List updated

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                          List updated
                          It's a nice list. Already 74 vin's; only 26 remaining...but we are not sure if al the remainig vin's/chassis are already finished cars right..?

Comment

139 C8 Spyder - Black / Black, The Bimmer Store, XL9AA11G46Z363139 MY2006

Not for sale at The Bimmer store, but already for a long time for sale at van Asselt en Kuhn in Naarden.
                            However the website is offline. I will try to visit the dealer this saturday.
                            Olav

Instagram
                            https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

van Asselt & Kuhn went bancrupt recently, not sure what happened / will happen to #139 though
                              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                              X