No announcement yet.

The (incomplete) list VIN #201 and newer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think this must be #251 the Lotus testcar.

Any comments or opinions about this interior? (the photographer must have been nervous looking at the quality ....but anyway i'm grateful to him for uploading these pictures )
    Last edited by Wouter; 03-10-2009, 14:44.

Comment

It looks like it hasn't the standard turned aluminium dash but maybe a darker tinted aluminum dash or otherwise a black leather dash.
      Louis

Comment

the car has also been uploaded on autogespot.com
        Olav

Instagram
        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
          the car has also been uploaded on autogespot.com
          with the steering wheel now on the left
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

So maybe #256?

Comment

I think we could be pretty sure that this is the same car. Everything is the same, except the steering wheel that is on the other side. How absurd!
              Louis

Comment

I also think it's the same car, and that it is left hand drive, because only the third pic on autojunk shows the steering wheel on the right(mirrored?): the one taken from the front doesn't show the steering wheel on the right side.

Comment

this is undoubtedly a test car; the yellow test car stickers of course, old style Spyker logo on the nose, no fuelcap, one of the airintakes is black, strange finishing around the windows, enz, enz

Comment

I also think the third pic on autojunk is mirrored, look on what is readable from the "Spyker C8 Aileron" note in the entrance-area:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mystery solved
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                        Mystery solved
                        Yess:lol:

Comment

Indeed!
                          Louis

Comment

Please update color information for #209, Yellow/Black; and #226, LM85. Thanks!

Comment

I'm a bit confused about the ailerons.
                              What is the aileron that has been used for the premier?? (VIN)(Spyker C8 Aileron)
                              And has that one been converted into the aileron spyder? Or is that another car with it's own VIN?
                              And is #251 black-ivory the testcar that has been spotted in the NL? because we don't have any pictures in it's thread yet(autogespot)
                              Who has the answers

Comment

The Aileron used for the premiere is #250, this one was later converted to the Aileron Spyder. So it's the same car with the same VIN.

#251 is indeed a testcar. She has a Ruby / Ivory bi-color interior. This testcar was first used by Lotus in England and later by Spyker themselves in the Netherlands. This one was spotted twice I think.

I checked and you are absolutely right: No pictures yet in the #251 thread

Would you be so kind...
                                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X