No announcement yet.

guess the chassis number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to tell but number seven is probably blue? If so than it must be 004 (But with a different license plate as last spotted by Wouter)
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

There is too many black ones in Russia but 039 fits number ten but it could also be another car as I can not tell for sure.

Comment

Number six has the following features: CPP bodied - hardtop - 18 inch non-aeroblade wheels - black - Russian license plate - air intake at the back - white indicators on the front bodywork - no reflectors. Could be 017 I guess...

Comment

... thank you, Stephan!

Comment

... this would be number 11 of my unknown CPP Spyders. UK plates. Look at the wheels!

Edit: Identified as #004.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amzamz; 13-02-2015, 20:16.

Comment

... number 12 is also British. It actually could be two different cars on identical number plates, or the car changed interior... ?? Or, could this be a dealer or works number plate? Like C8SPY, C8VRM or N11SPK?

Edit: Car with green interior identified as #036. The one in the other picture as #020.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by amzamz; 13-02-2015, 20:15.

Comment

... the final one of my CPP bodied cars... number 13. Belgium.
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes, "C8 LAV" is a Spyker works license plate, which was used for the first C8 Laviolette. But apparently for these two C8 Spyders as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

... not final. I found another CPP and wide body Spyker. Number 14 then. Chassis number? German transfer plates.

Edit: Identified as #063.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by amzamz; 13-02-2015, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                      Yes, "C8 LAV" is a Spyker works license plate, which was used for the first C8 Laviolette. But apparently for these two C8 Spyders as well.
                      I wish I had the fuel cap in the middle of the hood. Even though it is a pain in the neck in the real world.

I'll ask Victor tomorrow if the #207 can be converted
                      Rijk

Comment

Number eleven is 004. Hard to see from this pic alone but with the complete article it gets easier. Luckily I have a good memory

Comment

On number 12B I cheated a bit by searching for RickSH.com and found this: http://ricksh.com/monaco/page2.html Monaco Grand Prix 2003. The second photo shows the air intake at the back. The color seems black or is it blue? I think black which makes this 016 or 020 (before being resprayed Champion Silver for the movie War / Roque). Most likely 020. Edit: Definitely 020 as that one has a (MY) 2003 VIN and 016 has a (MY) 2004 VIN and had yet to be built at the time of the 2003 Monaco Grand Prix.
                          Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 04-02-2015, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                            I wish I had the fuel cap in the middle of the hood. Even though it is a pain in the neck in the real world.

I'll ask Victor tomorrow if the #207 can be converted
                            Hi Rijk,

I love the fuel cap in the middle of the hood! It is so much like a race car and also so aeronautical in design. It would be cool to have one mounted on the hood as a decorative piece, just like the snorkel on the roof of the Laviolettes is decorative.
                            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                              ... not final. I found another CPP and wide body Spyker. Number 14 then. Chassis number? German transfer plates.
                              Could number 14 be #063...Gunmetal with lipstick red interior?
                              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                                ... the final one of my CPP bodied cars... number 13. Belgium.
                                According to Belgium and EU standards, this Spyker is displaying dealer license plates because the plate begins with a "Z". (Plates beginning with a "ZZ" are reserved for test drives). However, the brown dashboard, combined with the tan/cognac interior color is a very revealing clue. How many Spykers have brown dashboards with tan/cognac interiors that are from Belgium? Since there are only 3 Spykers in Belgium, I might have a chance of figuring this one out. However, since there are 10 Spykers in the Unofficial Register that have a "Black/Tan/Cognac" color combination whose VIN numbers have not yet been associated with photo 13 that AMZAMZ has posted, this is going to take some time. Please be patient. Also, here is more than one will ever care to know about Belgium license plates: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehic...tes_of_Belgium
                                Last edited by Scott Triplitt; 05-02-2015, 07:57. Reason: Typo, photo number changed from 14 to 13.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X