Reluctantly looking to sell 144

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reluctantly looking to sell 144

I am moving and reluctantly need to sell my Spyker C8 Spyder. It has less than 1000 miles. If you have interest let me know.

You have a PM.
    Rijk

Comment

Oh man, my "almost twin" with the Olive Green exterior (and slightly darker shade interior).

For anyone thinking of it...the Olive Green exterior looks amazing on this car and is quite rare (I think perhaps 4 examples exist).

Sorry to hear you're having to sell but GLWS.

Comment

Only 1000mi should do it....
        Rijk

Comment

For sale at Ron Tonkin (not listed yet)?
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Sold!
            Attached Files

Comment

XL9AA11G86Z363144 now for sale at Miller Motorcars

Comment

is it consigned to Miller or are you able to private transact still ? I have a potential buyer local here in Houston who has asked to buy my car 089 (which is not for sale). I am on the board looking to see if there are any Spyder's for sale. Only interested in original condition cars , no superchargers or "Akon specials".

Comment

Originally posted by mrleed View Post
                  is it consigned to Miller or are you able to private transact still ? I have a potential buyer local here in Houston who has asked to buy my car 089 (which is not for sale). I am on the board looking to see if there are any Spyder's for sale. Only interested in original condition cars , no superchargers or "Akon specials".
                  I was the seller and it sold very quickly. It looks like the buyer is looking to re-sell the car.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Great color combo on your car , I would love to see it in person. I will let my local friend know to contact the dealer now.

Comment

Working...
                    X