255 Arrives at Robb Report Showdown in Napa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 255 Arrives at Robb Report Showdown in Napa

Today I drove 083 up to Meadowood in St. Helena, CA (Napa County) where the Robb Report is doing photos and judging for its annual Car of the Year spread. Our own Vinny Russo (ReducedSpeedAhead) was there putting the most amazing orange Aileron through its paces. #255 looked superb.

Here are a few pics:

With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Very nice photographs, thanx for sharing! Seems like you had a great time!!
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Nice,......and that weather...it's raining here in Holland . Thanks for sharing you pic's.

Comment

The location was beautiful, the weather was grand. I had good drives on twisty back roads coming and going, not to mention a good meal. The Robb Report editors were gracious and enthusiastic about the cars. In addition to the Aileron, there were numerous gorgeous cars in evidence.

I had a great time.

Justice

Comment

Robert Ross, Senior Vice President of Robb Report, peruses #083

Comment

WW, orange looks nice on a Aileron
            Olav

Instagram
            https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

As I like to say: "STUNNING"!...how can any car enthusiast NOT love that car??!!

Comment

euh............WOW!
                Louis

Comment

Looks like alot of fun and great weather!!!

Comment

Here's one of #083 parked in good company -- and holding it's own, from a design standpoint.

Comment

that's not a tough comparison. The Veyron may be mighty, but good looking it is not. There's an ideal ratio when proportioning a vehicle. Designers actaully use a ratio of its width to length, and if you ask me, the Veyron is substantially oversquare for its length. The Maybach is another offender.

Comment

I would clearly support that opinion! Many other modern cars are ill designed... some are quite far off my taste, and the Veyron is just one example.

Very nice shot though! I have never managed to park next to one! Just the usual Lambos and Fs. My avatar shows the best I could get, so far. It is still my dream to park #45 next to a Ford GT40 or a Lamborghini Miura....

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                          I would clearly support that opinion! Many other modern cars are ill designed... some are quite far off my taste, and the Veyron is just one example.

Very nice shot though! I have never managed to park next to one! Just the usual Lambos and Fs. My avatar shows the best I could get, so far. It is still my dream to park #45 next to a Ford GT40 or a Lamborghini Miura....
                          Not all Bugattis are oversquare, as one glance at amzamz's avatar will confirm! :lol:

Comment

Nice to see the orange Aileron, I have seen it's body panels many times when passing the factory in Zeewolde, good to see the final result. Any more photo's?
                            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Is this going to be a press car or is it for sale? I love this color, does anyone have interior shots?

Comment

Working...
                              X