Thanksgiving weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend

Anybody up for a North-East Spyker meet next weekend? I could do Saturday, Nov. 28.
    Rijk

I'm afraid the weather is iffy.
    Rijk

Comment

Definitely iffy...if its snows (highly doubtful) I am in Vermont skiing...if not I will be around.

Comment

If the weather holds out and i have my car back I may be up for it.

Comment

Me too, weather and family plans (that I have not been told about) permitting.

I am in the UK (where apparently all the supercars are badly built!) but will be back by the weekend. The cold and flooded roads here this week have shown my euro-Corvette to be more skittish and frankly more frightening than the Spykers were at Monticello. I wish there were more roundabouts in the US to play with these things in a relatively safer way.

Comment

Up here it looks pretty good for today. The rain stays on the east side of the Hudson. I'm available this afternoon. Any takers?????
            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              Up here it looks pretty good for today. The rain stays on the east side of the Hudson. I'm available this afternoon. Any takers?????
              I may do this aft if weather holds, although in NJ looks rather gray. Venue?

Comment

I just looked at the hour-to-hour forecast. Tomorrow looks much better.

We can do it here (Catskill Mountain roads) or anywhere you propose. "Have Spyker, will travel"
                Rijk

Comment

I still don't have my car back or I would be up for it... I am going to be looking at something Italian tomorrow when I go check out the work being done to the Spyker

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                    I still don't have my car back or I would be up for it... I am going to be looking at something Italian tomorrow when I go check out the work being done to the Spyker
                    What a tease:lol:...I think you will really like what you see on your new "additions"...the custom speaker grills alone are worth the $$

Comment

Well, AM or PM? Your place or mine?
                      Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                        I just looked at the hour-to-hour forecast. Tomorrow looks much better.

We can do it here (Catskill Mountain roads) or anywhere you propose. "Have Spyker, will travel"
                        52MPH winds today...let's see what tomorrow brings us.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                          What a tease:lol:...I think you will really like what you see on your new "additions"...the custom speaker grills alone are worth the $$
                          I stopped by to look at my C8 today and I wish they were farther along... so far it looks good, I still need to get it over to MMC for the warrantee work. Hopefully Tuesday.

As far as what I was looking at... I pick it up on Tuesday... I felt I needed a little Italian in the stable. I traded my R8 in on an 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. Looking forward to picking it up. Here is a picture... look what is sitting behind it... it was fate
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                            I stopped by to look at my C8 today and I wish they were farther along... so far it looks good, I still need to get it over to MMC for the warrantee work. Hopefully Tuesday.

As far as what I was looking at... I pick it up on Tuesday... I felt I needed a little Italian in the stable. I traded my R8 in on an 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. Looking forward to picking it up. Here is a picture... look what is sitting behind it... it was fate

Nice!!...you are constantly one step ahead of me...I had my eyes on the Matte Black Lambo, but heard about all the problems with the paint so took a pass.

On the guys from the stereo place, you have to tell them exactly when you need the car, otherwise they will view it as a project which could potentially take weeks to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post

On the guys from the stereo place, you have to tell them exactly when you need the car, otherwise they will view it as a project which could potentially take weeks to complete.
                              I hear you... I told them today I want the car back for Tuesday, fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                              X