Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Is that true? You are dashing my hope
      Rijk

Comment

CPP and Karmann bodywork are not interchangeable

Comment

Ha, I get your point. You think that even doors, hood panel and trunk lid were different?
          Rijk

Comment

.. do we have exact measures? It appears to me that the entire car design is actually slightly different. Early CPP and later CPP might be different, too. Early ones appear slimmer in the front... not sure.

Comment

What I understand is that the CPP panels were made by hand and even differ from eachother i.e. a door from one CPP car could very well not fit (perfectly) on another CPP car. Karmann body panels are machined and a Karmann body panel should fit on all Karmann bodied cars.

Yes it's correct that the first CPP bodied cars are slimmer in the front. The twin turbo prototype car (#021) had a wider frontbody. The twin turbo car never went into production but the wide body of this model did and some CPP bodied cars are wide bodies and all Karmann bodied Spykers are wide bodies.

The design might have been changed but I'm not sure about that but I did hear that the front was made longer at some time.

Maybe the two of you should measure your cars and compare notes?

Comment

image_17312.jpg image_17313.jpg image_17314.jpg image_17315.jpg Spotted at Supercar Sunday
                Last edited by F Spider; 25-09-2022, 14:41.

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                  We can now see that #013 and #026 are almost identical. But the dash on #013 has probably always been leather clad. The petrolhead video doesn't belong in this thread, that's #007.
                  Fully agree, in fact I think the Spyker in the first 5 posts of the #013 thread is actually #026 and not #013. If true then the leather dash was replaced at some time by a turned aluminum one. Any thoughts?

Comment

Apparently now residing in the private collection of Mark Wegh, owner of Porsche Gelderland.

See this youtube movie:
                    https://youtu.be/XOlsBJuhg5U?t=263
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Heared that she is sold now.

Comment

New Owner

I just acquired a 2009 black/tan Spyker Laviolette vin XL9 BA11 G492 363 232.
                        If anyone knows how to interpret the vin code for this 2009 model or knows anything about the history of the car, I would be very grateful to hear from them.
                        Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:25.

Comment

Go to #232
                          Last edited by F Spider; 25-09-2022, 14:40.

Comment

The 232 thread was helpful, but I am trying to understand: (i) what an LM85 is, since my car seems to have been built after the regular run of SWB Laviolettes was done and in the middle of the LM85 production run, (2) what a Basic Instinct 2 car is since those were allegedly a late run of 25 black Laviolettes like mine, and (3) which coupes had lift off roof panels so I can figure out whether mine lifts off.

In the interim, I also sent you an instagram about buying a blade wheel. It appears from this forum that you may have a complete wheel and hub assembly in the right color for sale. If so, what would that one costs?
                            Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:24.

Comment

Last year I saw the #026 at Porsche Gelderland.

Comment

TTJ.jpgFeatured in shmee's thumbnial.

Comment

Working...
                                X