geographical distribution of Spykers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitlock View Post
    Wonder what the US regional breakdown is?
    Perhaps one of our US fans should do this... A lot of information can be found by meticulously scanning through 100% of the unofficial VIN list. Unfortunately, to find the locations of all the dealers mentioned is quite a job for me... I can offer to do a pie chart from the data
    Last edited by amzamz; 26-03-2010, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by whitlock View Post
      Very interesting breakdown of geographic location.
      Wonder what the US regional breakdown is?
      Most located in Cali or East Coast?
      This should give an indication: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/vbgooglemapme.php

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
        Very cool!
        3 in my general area... hope to add a fourth there sometime

Comment

FIlm production company based in EUROPE urgently needs to rent a SPYKER Model LM85 or C8 Aileron . Or similar model COUPE. Must be WHITE or if not very LIGHT COLOR . It is for TV commercial for International campaign for CORONA beer, to be shot in Italy April 25th and 26th (we would need it a couple of days before though).
          Would some one know any one interested? Please contact me with any clue!
          Any help would be greatly appreciated! We already contacted and have the OK of SPYKER to use their model for our commercial but now do need to find THE car! IN EUROPE preferably.
          Many thanks! I can be reached on my cell + 34 639 62 89 59. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome Anna. Have you contacted the factory to use their white aileron? That one is supposed to be in Europe I think.
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

There should be little over 20 Spykers in China.

Comment

According to an interview with Russian Spyker dealer Konig there are 14 Spykers in Russia. 1 in St. Petersburg, 1 in Rostov-on-Don / Ростове-на-Дону and the rest in Moscow (3 for sale there)..

Comment

Working...
                X