• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    Exactly Peter's point: the F40 was turbocharged
    Duh, I never connected the two
    Rijk

Comment

But anything is better than the ugly stacked exhaust tips from the California. I read in R&T that these are not even connected to the exhaust system
      Rijk

Comment

3 more:
        Attached Files

Comment

It look's like a nice car...but I need to see it for real to know if I really like it.

Comment

the interior
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I don't want one, I don't want one, I don't want one
              Rijk

Comment

I Think the front is too much, with those 'mean'-looking lights. The whole design is better than the california, but still, i don't appreciate the new ferrari designs.. There just too much! It's not ferrari anymore
                Louis

Comment

I'm not a fan of these LED headlights everyone seems bent on using, there's no way to make them elegant or understated.

Comment

I would prefer a 599 over the 458 any day
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                      I'm not a fan of these LED headlights everyone seems bent on using, there's no way to make them elegant or understated.
                      These LED 'day lights' provide enough light for safe motoring without using much energy. If I am correct it is obligated in Europe on new cars in 2011 (or was it 2012?). This is why manufacturers already use them on new models.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                        These LED 'day lights' provide enough light for safe motoring without using much energy. If I am correct it is obligated in Europe on new cars in 2011 (or was it 2012?). This is why manufacturers already use them on new models.
                        You got to had day lights, but you don't have to use LED day lights

Comment

I had the pleasure to see the 458 Italia in real life today. One in Rosso Corsa and one in Yellow. What a gorgeous car! From a certain angle there are even resemblances with the 246 Dino.

I still have to get a bit used the head lights, but for the rest: perfect.

Comment

We need pictures
                            Rijk

Comment

Working...
                            X