Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have done it

Hello,
    i have done it. This week i bought a Spyder .
    One question: the motor has 334 PS and was built in 2007. I thougt that the engines have 405 PS. Is this the same engine, where is the difference?

thanks for answers

First of all: congratulations!

They all have ~ 400 bhp (except for the supercharged versions). Why do you think yours has 'only' 334 PS?

Comment

Congratulations, Josef!

If you develop any curiosity about supercharging, feel free to contact me about my positive experience.
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Hi, thanks for greetings. In the car papers stand 334 ps. Is this a different engine?

Comment

Many congrats Josef... what # car ??... Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by Hackschnitzelheizung View Post
            Hi, thanks for greetings. In the car papers stand 334 ps. Is this a different engine?
            Did you buy the Spyker from Novus Auto? They had the car listed as 450 hp (which is wrong).

Here is a thought: #139 has US specs. So 450 DIN PS = 454 SAE HP and 454 / 1.36 = 334. So if you make several mistakes in a row you can end up with the number 334.

Bottom line is that I do think you do have a regular 400 DIN PS engine.

Comment

Congratulations Josef!

Comment

Thanks Hans, yes i bought it from Novus. This is one of the best Christmas presents i ever had :-)
                Perhaps we can made a Spyker meeting in Germany. But i think there are not enough owners. Can someone tell me, how i can get a propeller steering wheel in black? I'll also install a retro radio. Are there any install examples?

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                  Did you buy the Spyker from Novus Auto? They had the car listed as 450 hp (which is wrong).

Here is a thought: #139 has US specs. So 450 DIN PS = 454 SAE HP and 454 / 1.36 = 334. So if you make several mistakes in a row you can end up with the number 334.

Bottom line is that I do think you do have a regular 400 DIN PS engine.
                  Very clever explanation I think you are right....
                  Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Hackschnitzelheizung View Post
                    Can someone tell me, how i can get a propeller steering wheel in black?
                    There are still some propeller steering wheels around, but no hubs. When you are part of the owners section, you can read all about the ins and outs.
                    Rijk

Comment

Aah finally somebody bought #139!
                      But on the otherhand too bad I won't see it daily anymore.. that's a shame. Hopefully they will sell an other Spyker soon
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Sorry for that "mistake", that i bought #139 :-) I can send you a picture

Comment

Working...
                        X