Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting in a Spyker F1 car

Hello everybody...

I post this because it is very special to sit in a F1 car. It was really great experience. And in the future I hope to race one in France or England. I hear that you can race a F1 car there. If anybody photo's had from sitting in a F1 car... post it!

JVProductions
    Attached Files

That picture is very cool. I will never fit in a Formula 1 car.
    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
      That picture is very cool. I will never fit in a Formula 1 car.
      That's really sad to hear. Inside was everything small. Myself doesn't fit in the seat, I sad that to one of the engineers. He must laugh about me. But that was on Race Salon in Rotterdam (Bavaria City Racing). I ask to somebody if I sit in it, the day later drive C. Albers and A. Sutil in it. Very funny:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        I will never fit in a Formula 1 car.
        Neither will I

Comment

It was a dream that came out... I want alway's to be a F1 driver, but later I now that it's not possible. And than sitting in one... it beautiful. And you can see on the smile on my face that I join it in there:P. Sorry for the guy's that I make jelious with thit.

Comment

Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
            Hello everybody...

I post this because it is very special to sit in a F1 car. It was really great experience. And in the future I hope to race one in France or England. I hear that you can race a F1 car there. If anybody photo's had from sitting in a F1 car... post it!

JVProductions
            Very

Good luck with you ambition

Comment

Working...
            X