Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats

'We' now have 450 members and exactly 900 threads!!! (& 13,918 posts!)
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
    'We' now have 450 members and exactly 900 threads!!! (& 13,918 posts!)
    Excellent!...one stat that has always confused me is the one that says "most users ever on-line" and says 100! I never see more than 5-6.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
      Excellent!...one stat that has always confused me is the one that says "most users ever on-line" and says 100! I never see more than 5-6.
      When we have real news about Spyker that hardly anyone else has, our site gets visited a lot when other very popular sites post a link in their news to 'our' news item.

Example: we had a peak in visitors when we posted the first video clip (computer animation) of the first Spyker LWB with automatic drop top.

Comment

For some reason we had more visitors on Friday then usual
        Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if that continued today.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            I wonder if that continued today.
            Update:
            Attached Files

Comment

Amazing how this is a direct reflection of when the news comes out. It must have been mostly Dutch readers.
              Rijk

Comment

15000 posts placed!

Comment

going towards 1000 threads (994) and 500 members (494)

Comment

Visitors this year so far (I wonder what happened in January )
                    Attached Files

Comment

... why is it that at Facebook "Spyker" has 4,182 fans? We should be able to catch a few more of these onto the Spyker Owner website.

Comment

Facebook is a tad more powerful and global than SO:lol:

From my view, I like the fact that we're still a small community...ever go to some of the Ferrari or Lambo sites? Feels like a bunch a Yahoos and immature posters and kids (not that there's anything wrong with kids posting!).

Comment

... I agree, kids are the future! They will buy a Spyker in 10,20,30 years!

We also need large quantities of rugged 1:43 Spyker toy cars! Like I had an E-type Jaguar (Dinky Toys or Corgy Toys) when I was a kid...

Comment

Plus it takes only about two seconds to become a fan of something on facebook :lol:

I agree with you Swisstrader, I'm not a forum kind of guy, but SO is different.

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                              going towards 1000 threads (994) and 500 members (494)
                              Over 600 members and exactly 18000 posts!

Comment

Working...
                              X