No announcement yet.

Factory Visit Spring 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to repeat what others already said: it was a great day and THANKS to everybody who was part of the organization, THANKS to Hans van Rennes and the rest of the Spyker factory and THANKS to the whole forum group for being there! (did I already say "thanks"?). Again, it was a great day!

Comment

• Originally posted by netburner View Post
      I wrote a small article about Spykers second tenth anniversary.

For those of you who understand german: Spyker - Zweiter zehnter Geburtstag, Geschichte wiederholt sich
      Great article Netburner! 'Second 10-year anniversary' sounds cool. How did you remember all the details from yesterdays presentation?? Impressive. I'll post the article in the 'articles thread ' as well!
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Had a great time yesterday. The Spykerowner Factory Visit has become a tradition and I hope we can keep it up! many thanks to both the Hans'en for making this possible again. Here are some of my pictures;
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
          Great article Netburner! 'Second 10-year anniversary' sounds cool. How did you remember all the details from yesterdays presentation?? Impressive. I'll post the article in the 'articles thread ' as well!
          Thanks for all compliments, but that's my job (well... at the moment at least ).

I wrote a few infos down and remembered all around. That's no problem for me as long as I'm interested in the things I'm writing about. I couldn't do the same about, let's say, flowers in any garden or a fashionweek in Milano or something like that, as I'm not interested at all in that stuff

Oh, and it is not my Alfa 156 unfortunately, it is the car of my good friend Michael who came with me.

I also have to say THANKS for that great day. To bad we had to drive home and couldn't stay for dinner, but we arrived home at 22:20h, so after dinner it would have been a lot later and I had to work today morning...

Next time in Great Britain?

Comment

• To echo everyone elses comments, great to meet you all and many thanks to Hans and Hans for the organisation and hosting.

Next time in Great Britain? Just let me know and I'll see if I can arrange an interesting drive on some fun roads for you or a meet up with some other car enthusiasts/owners.

Thanks to the people I chatted to who've messaged me. I haven't been home long as I had to deliver my friends M3 back to him tonight....i need to sleep now but I will answer you all tomorrow.

Oh and of course I also have some photos to post up

Comment

• Originally posted by fiona View Post
              Oh and of course I also have some photos to post up
              Could Claire or you perhaps post some more impressions of your trans-africa trip, or of your adventures in Antarctica? The latter would probably have to go into "other"...

Comment

• Photo's as promised......

We found some other Petrolheads boarding the Eurotunnel, lovely bunch of guys who were off on a quick blast to Monaco.

This is a bit special, a Ginetta G40, originally badged as a farbio and one of only 3 in the world. This one belongs to Rick parfitt Jnr.(Son of the Status Quo star)

The next day we headed across the water to see the pretty boats in Enkhuizen before the drive home

and since Bachi's car was on holiday without him again I figured the least I could do was take some pretty pictures of her for him.

Comment

• I'll find a place for photo's of the other rallies too and ask claire about her antarctica photos

Comment

• Me and my brother once drove Ricky's ex wife and a friend of her back to their hotel, they got lost after one of the Swedish open tennis matches :lol::lol: A bit strange, but they were nice ladies.
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Well his son was a really nice lad and funnily enough we found we have a mutual friend! I think he will be joining us on future Petrolhead Nirvana events now
                      Though sadly he can't make the event on Sunday as he has a gig in London.

Comment

Working...
                      X