Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• ... apparently, this Spyker has been sold. Beijing, possibly 2009. Looks like the photos have been taken just before delivery. (source) Could be #106?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Yes this is #106, just before shipment as you stated.
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• A Spyker, registered for the first time in 2005 but with new Dutch license plates:

Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 28 mei 2013 - Autogespot

Click image for larger version

Name:	spyker-c8-spyder-swb-c909328052013215237_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	66113

Name:	spyker-c8-spyder-swb-c909328052013215237_7.jpg
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	66114

Name:	spyker-c8-spyder-swb-c909328052013215237_10.jpg
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	66115
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Excellent picture by David Alberts

[ATTACH]12607[/ATTACH]

Comment

• ... at Bob Forstner's in London. Nice Bentley . (source)
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                A Spyker, registered for the first time in 2005 but with new Dutch license plates:

Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 28 mei 2013 - Autogespot
                I checked all known early VIN numbers and am pretty sure this is #026
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  I checked all known early VIN numbers and am pretty sure this is #026
                  Thanks Stephan. Good to see another on Dutch plates
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... I assume this is a known car. Signature Auto Center Brooklyn NY. (source)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• ... a Spyker-Mathis. (source)

"Spyker was known for its large, expensive automobiles, but after WW I they understood there was a need for smaller and more economical cars. Spyker didn’t have one so somehow managed to strike a deal with Emile Mathis for a badge-engineered version of that company’s product. The Spyker-Mathis was introduced in 1921 but did not become a sales success and we don’t think there are any survivors."
                      Attached Files

Comment

• .. nice picture from 2011. Russians touring the South of France. (source1, source2)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ... and a more recent run to Monaco. May 2013. (source) The Spyker facebook page is actually quite nice!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ... Shenzen, China, very near Hong Kong. This is a left hand drive car. Looks like a showroom, probably for sale. (source) Note: Hong Kong uses RHD whereas the rest of China uses LHD. See nice planned bridge where the two systems meet ...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by amzamz; 07-06-2013, 20:17.

Comment

• ... Spyker owners are very honest people. They know that their every moves will be reported immediately. :lol: No room for wrongdoings. Same here for Spyker employees (I am just guessing). Recent spot at Laren, The Netherlands. (source)

In some countries, even the police is not allowed to mail photos of drivers and passengers with, e.g., a speeding ticket. Paparazzi often operate at the brink of getting sued. How come, such carspotters get away with their pictures?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ... I must have missed this wonderful picture. September 2012. (source)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X