No announcement yet.

Spyker Models ;)t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... what are these black stickers? I know stickers on bananas...

Comment

• ... found this picture. Link has already changed after 2 days and I missed to find out where it was. China.
      Attached Files

Comment

• ... just came across this one.
        Attached Files

Comment

• ... and another one... Who is this?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Here's another one from the same website (no name of the model though):

Click image for larger version

Name:	pinup041.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	64464
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
              Don't know if this is a repost?

But thought i'd share these pictures (source: Spyker - GTSPIRIT.COM)
              ... look at the landscape! ... look at the 3 dresses, and the bikini! ... where did she change?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by amzamz; 02-12-2011, 18:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                And a real one from the Shanghai Auto Show 2007...
                ... some more pictures of the same model. April 2007. “性感女神” (source)
                Attached Files

Comment

• ... the male model topic again. Huang Xiaoming. He is called 中国第一小生, China's "number one heartthrob" or "number one young male". (source)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by amzamz; 03-12-2011, 10:21.

Comment

• ... Wang Lu is her name. Really pretty! Some more material here. The disrespectful discussion wasn't about Spyker, but about her little professional secret.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by amzamz; 03-12-2011, 10:18.

Comment

• ... Nov 2010, Western China auto show. ... my attention is fully on the car, or on the uniformed guard (source)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ... our Wang Lu again. Apparently she won the first prize for best model at the 2007 Shanghai auto show. 50,000 people voted at the show, and 80,000,000 voted via internet. That is China! (source)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by amzamz; 03-12-2011, 10:52.

Comment

• Great info amzamz! To be honest I did not see the girls in post #205 and #207 are one and the same. Very curious now about her little professional secret... The guy next to Wang Lu in the previous post I do recognize, I think I saw him in a video once. He is Dutch and if I remember correct he is working (or was at the time) for Spyker of Shanghai (which makes sense as on the sign it says Auto Shanghai).

Comment

• Tried to unveil her little secret by translating some of the posts but only found this: Friends are hiding in dark corners of society a group of ignorant incompetent cowardly timid, little ants! C

Comment

• :lol::lol::lol: (its a little secret, I told you)

Comment

• I found the video but it's not working anymore: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy....html#post5115 I was wrong too: Not Spyker of Shanghai but Spyker of Beijing

Comment

Working...
                                X