Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Metal & Freaky Liquid Metal

Hi AMZAMZ,

In my typical fashion, I was watching YouTube and saw your postings on liquid metals. Reminds me of the days when I was a kid and would play with mercury. It was readily available in that my uncle had taken a bottle from his chemistry class and stored it in a cabinet at my grandmother's house. It was so cool to roll it around on the floor and then hit it and watch it scatter. And then the fun part was gathering up all the little silver balls and reassembling them into their original configuration. You know, the whole is equal to the sum of its parts!

And then grandmother would have lunch ready and without washing my hands, I would eat those great tuna sandwiches she made. Very ironic how I personally supplemented those sandwiches with the same element that today brings with it warnings of concern.

Perhaps that's why I'm a little different; the heavy metal must have made the difference!

In any event, thanks for your postings on YouTube and the Forum!
    Last edited by Scott Triplitt; 12-03-2015, 07:49.
    Scott

... not sure what you found, but it probably wasn't me! I don't recall posting on liquid metals.

Comment

Working...
    X