Your world location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your world location!

We have installed Googlemaps Member Edition so you can show the rest of us where you live.

You can find the map here: Click me

Please enter your own location by clicking on the 'Your Entry' link. The center of the screen will be saved as your location when you save the settings.

One tip: don't pin point your house when you do this. Even though only people who are logged in can see the map, it is better to select the city or area you live in.

Today I've added several US based Spykers to the map.

Comment

Hans, that looks great. I can see that there is at least one more owner close to me. I IM-ed Victor to see if we can contact that person.

It would be great to go with more than one Spyker to the upcoming car events.

Dan, there seems to be another in your area also.
      Rijk

Comment

Weird - all cars in America and none in Holland

Comment

Even though Spyker is built in Holland, the Dutch in general, aren't a flashy bunch.

You cannot drive a Ferrari in Holland, let alone a Spyker.

If I arrive in a Ferrari at an US client, the reaction is positive: Because my architect is driving a Ferrari, he must be doing something good.

If you try the same thing in the Netherlands, the reaction is: we're paying our architect too much money
          Rijk

Comment

Please fill out your location. It would be nice to update the map regularly.
            Rijk

Comment

Do people know that the Spyker logo at the bottom of the page is a button to mark your location. It would be nice if we can get more markers.
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                Do people know that the Spyker logo at the bottom of the page is a button to mark your location. It would be nice if we can get more markers.
                Found the button and i am on the map now!

PS Dutchdude: What are you doing in the Atlantic Ocean....?

Comment

I just add my location on the map. If anyone is coming to Brussel or in the south of Brussel, just tell me ...you could drink a wonderful belgian beer

Comment

SpykerOwner, can you implement a little globe on the SpykerOwner website? Looks cool . I would suggest to put it here. Could even be at the bottom.... Click on it to see it large!

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                      SpykerOwner, can you implement a little globe on the SpykerOwner website? Looks cool . I would suggest to put it here. Could even be at the bottom.... Click on it to see it large!
                      Nice. When I have some time left, I'll look into it to see what we can do with it.

Comment

Sweet idea - just did it!

Comment

Originally posted by ticoterie82 View Post
                          I just add my location on the map. If anyone is coming to Brussel or in the south of Brussel, just tell me ...you could drink a wonderful belgian beer
                          cool!

Comment

Cannot respond to PM so post #1

Comment

Hello All,

New here located in the US, Illinois specifically. Great forum you have here, have always loved these vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X