No announcement yet.

Factory visit Spring 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha nice! That's a shame because I decided to postpone my visit because of the horrid weather..

By the way are there any conceptual ideas concerning the next (first UK) factory visit? If any such plans would ever be feasible?

Comment

• I think we will sure visit CPP some day. We are not working on it yet though.

Comment

• ... we'd better have some friends at Coventry. I am sure sooner or later new cars will surface there...

Comment

• Any news from the factory Hans? And when will we be planning another factory visit?
          BTW I can't view the picture (I assume) you posted..
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
            ... we'd better have some friends at Coventry. I am sure sooner or later new cars will surface there...
            That would indeed come in handy, but I haven't yet come across anyone in the area interested in spotting Spykers.
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• I'm not sure if a Coventry visit in April would make sense. I propose that we plan on a Zeewolde visit in April/ May and a Coventry visit in September/ October.
              Rijk

Comment

• Sounds like a plan but please try to avoid saturday 14th May, that's this years date for the "Dad's day out" supercar event on the Top Gear track. I will be starting a new thread to talk you all into coming soon

Please count me in for both visits, I may even bring my own car this time

Comment

• is there anything known about the meeting in Zeewolde?

Comment

Working...
                  X