No announcement yet.

091 on ebay for over six months now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 091 on ebay for over six months now...

Anyone know anything about this car? The guys that are trying to sell it are entirely unreasonable but I thought someone might have the intel on it. Yellow with black (yellow stitching). Very nice car.

eBay Motors: Other Makes (item 350023439225 end time Feb-17-08 09:13:07 PST)
    Attached Files

I don't know anything about it. But I can see that's a beautiful colour. And a nice picture.

Comment

Why do you say they're unreasonable???

Comment

well, for one, you can try to talk to them about it and they know nothing. Secondly, they are asking something like $220k for it and are pretty firm. The market here in the US is really soft on these right now. This is a non-dealer so there is no warranty. Spyker has nothing to gain to offer any real service on this car and they treat it like it is the only one in the world. Also, the mere fact that they have held it for over six months tells you something...

Comment

.. I have seen this car on eBay several times. prices start low, but there is a reserve on it. it is usually shown with a dozen nice photos. I am sure the car actually exists... I thought it was a dealer trying to advertise Spyker cars in general, not even willing to sell the one shown ...
          Last edited by amzamz; 13-02-2008, 09:04.

Comment

I'd say the more you re-list this vehicle on eBay, the less interested people will be.
            And is eBay the place you want to buy your Spyker through?

The bunch of Spykers that was found on motortrends.com, as old listings from eBay all were unsold too.

Comment

From what I understand...That dealer specializes in leasing & is usually way high on all of their car prices.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                And is eBay the place you want to buy your Spyker through?
                No

Comment

The dealer is real and so is the car. I know the former owner (not personally, but I know who had it). I offered the guy $180k months ago and they flat turned me down--not even a negotiation. The dealer has a lot of cars in inventory but as mentioned above, this dealership is more of a "stealership" from what I have seen in the past. The car is good so don't be afraid of buying a spyker through a retail channel like this--i would just chat with one of us first to see what kind warranty Spyker is willing to give on it since it is not purchased through a dealer. The last thing I heard was 2 year warranty on the cars. It's pretty flexible though from what i hear...

Comment

I know of a 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for sale with 47 miles that can probably be had for $175K (115K Euro).
                    Rijk

Comment

me too, I am on the same boat trying to sell #126 C8 Double12 sc from november 2007 desparately

Comment

post some pics and details! where is the car?

Comment

Yes, make an add and place it in the - Wanted / For Sale - section.

Good Luck!
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

im guessing the car is NOT in the US considering it is not street legal here.

Comment

I thought it was in Ukraine? Or Russia?

Comment

Working...
                              X