• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    We need pictures
    I don't have pictures

Comment

The 458 in action

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

First one in the Netherlands, recorded bij Jorrik
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I guess we are going to see a lot of these in the coming days. Great sound!
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

This really is a very beautifull Ferrari. I hope to see one in real soon...
            Olav

Instagram
            https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

I hate it when people are following you so closely.
              Rijk

Comment

I dunno, the greenhouse still reminds me of a Mitsubishi Eclipse, or a Tiburon or something.

And I still hate LED headlights, as executed thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                  This really is a very beautifull Ferrari. I hope to see one in real soon...
                  I sat in one yesterday at Munsterhuis, it's such a beautifull car. The design something completely diffrent, and in real even better than on the picture. I could stare at this car for hours, there are many nice details on the car. I sat in the car, the dashboard is futuristic but looks like great quality, you also feel the quality in the doors and with the sound they shut. Oh, and the sound.... I only heard it in the showroom, and it is promising
                  Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                  Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                    I hate it when people are following you so closely.
                    I had some guy literally stop in the middle of the West Side Hwy in NYC to try to take a picture of my Spyker. Nearly caused a serious accident doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                      I sat in one yesterday at Munsterhuis, it's such a beautifull car. The design something completely diffrent, and in real even better than on the picture. I could stare at this car for hours, there are many nice details on the car. I sat in the car, the dashboard is futuristic but looks like great quality, you also feel the quality in the doors and with the sound they shut. Oh, and the sound.... I only heard it in the showroom, and it is promising
                      You sat in one? Were you invited, or is everyone in Munsterhuis allowed to sit in every car they want?
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

I was there with a friend of mine who owns some Ferrari´s, it makes things easier. I will put my shots online as soon as I have got them all ready.

Peter

Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Some new shots:

Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

The photo's are great Peter, but I'm still not sure what to think of the design.. looks almost Japanese to me..
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                            X