My latest addition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
    The entire place seems to light up when I walk in I did tell tham the PL640 was the last car I will buy this year... :lol:
    Easy said. It's the 15th of December already :lol:

So when it's the 1st of January you will be able to buy more cars
    Olav

Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
      Sorry Rijk, Joe is my new hero!
      Hey, he deserves it......
      Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
        OK... make this latest addition x2... I just can't help myself. I added yet another car to the stable... my wife thinks I am crazy, but you only live once. I picked it up on Friday, its an 09 Mercielago LP640-4. Here are a couple of pictures from the dealer, I will take some better shots when the weather permits.
        Congrats, Joe! I have owned both the Gallardo and the LP640 and I much prefer the latter. The LP takes a while to get accustomed to, but once you do, it is truly fastastic. I track mine -- it is more than capable on track. Good luck finding a place where you can really let that car stretch its legs! :lol:
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
          Easy said. It's the 15th of December already :lol:

So when it's the 1st of January you will be able to buy more cars
          Exactly!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
            Congrats, Joe! I have owned both the Gallardo and the LP640 and I much prefer the latter. The LP takes a while to get accustomed to, but once you do, it is truly fastastic. I track mine -- it is more than capable on track. Good luck finding a place where you can really let that car stretch its legs! :lol:
            So far I have driven the Gallardo more and it feels safe and inviting, the Lp640 is still very... very scary to me, it will take some time to get to know her!!!

Comment

I made myself drive the LP every day for 30 days straight, day and night driving. The parking garages are truly evil for a car that low and 81 inches wides, so avoid them! The driver break in period worked and I got to the point where I could do anything in that car . . . except reach the drive in window at McDonalds.

(No no, just kidding, I didn't go through the McDonald's drive-in with a Lamborghini.)

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                (No no, just kidding, I didn't go through the McDonald's drive-in with a Lamborghini.)
                But it must be a very...euuh... special sight to see :lol:

Maby you can try it?
                Olav

Instagram
                https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                  But it must be a very...euuh... special sight to see :lol:

Maby you can try it?
                  It would look like this:

YouTube - Sending you a christmas card

Comment

Swedish professional skier jon Olsson also has a LP640. But he wants to drive it to trysil(ski area in Norge).
                    Met een Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 kom je overal » Autoblog.nl
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Well, I hope he has snow tires!

I'm not sure I'd recommend this particular use of the LP640, even though I drive mine a good deal. For one thing, the wide tires don't handle water and slippery road conditions very well. (Don't ask.) For another, the salt used to melt road ice is very corrosive. Finally, the ski rack . . . just doesn't complement the car. (Is that the nice way to say it?)

:lol:

Comment

Working...
                      X